39 - "Like father like son"

{ JJ POV }

"I miss you bud" my voice cracked as I stroked the picture. Damn I really wish he was here right now, If he was than we'd probably be laughing about some stupid shit and casing trouble, like always.

Goddamn it, I haven't gone soft or anything I'm just having a moment here.

When of course someone had to ruin it. I heard the all to the familiar voice of the school bully, Jared.

He's got dark blonde hair and mean-looking hazel eyes. He's got quite an average body type, he's taller than me but hasn't got anywhere near as much muscle as I do.

Jared's not rich enough to be a Kook but he isn't poor enough to be a Pogue either, so he just sits on the middle line. Kie's the same but she isn't as well respected as him because she hangs out with us, we're like the most Pogue you can ever get.

"Hey look, it's John B's lot" He sneered as all his jock type friends snickered behind him.

I clenched my fist. This dude chose the wrong day...

Kie rolled her eyes.
"Watch out everyone tough boy's coming" she mocked the bully.

"Shut up bitch!" He yelled at her.
"Excuse me?"
"What are you deaf?" He came right up to her face.

I swear to god if he doesn't step away in the next second I'm gonna-
"Back off" Pope said, pushing him away.

"Oh so you think your a tough guy now, just because you've gone all criminal over the summer?" He spoke in a salty tone as he shoved Pope back.

"Yeah the whole school knows about y'all" a small ginger kid added, he's a freshman but he's just tagging along with a bunch of juniors.

"Your the one who had to bring your whole bitch squad with you for backup" I shot at him, ignoring the freshman.
"Cos he's a little pussy" Kie added

Jared's face extorted into one of anger as his friends were still snickering and throwing their pathetic comments at us.

He used the only thing that he knew would bother us:
"I'm not the one who was stupid enough to go after that Cameron girl. She probably just felt bad for him you know, about to be taken away by the DCS and all" he spoke to the gathering crowd.

"Oh poor Johnny B" he mocked in high pitched voice.

I was building up with fury, I swear to god if this bitch says one more thing I'm gonna beat him senseless.

"But it's all okay because in the end John B followed in his father's footsteps and look where it got him, DEAD!"

"SHUT UP" I screamed, slamming him into the locker.

Pope and Kie both jumped in shock by my sudden action.

"Woah oh oh, like father like son" he hissed into my face.

The fact that he referred me to my dad angered me even further. It felt like steam was coming out of my ears.

"I'm nothing like my dad" I griped, slamming into the hard metal once again.

He winced slightly "Oh really?" He said cocking an eyebrow.

I was about to give him a punch that he'll never forget but Pope stopped me.

"JJ I know what he said isn't right but you have to let him go, we don't want the teachers coming" He gabbled, seizing my arm.

"Fine" I spat, throwing Jared to the side trying to restrain myself from hitting him.