<Heartslabyul Episode: 1-1>

Start bij het begin

It was music box...and it was glowing..wait...a music box?

"Whats this doing here?"

I thought as i come closer, as i began to close into the floating object, it opened playing a tune..

And when i finally got closed in..i saw..a Monster...

Its hands extended to my face.

As i hold my put my hands to my chest staring at it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As i hold my put my hands to my chest staring at it..with my eyes widen as i tried to scream but i didnt even emit a single sound or word yet i felt tears flowing down my cheeks though...I then heard a crack behind me...and a loud shut as well... As i was about to be grabbed by the Monster...i heard..

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

I opened my eyes to and sit up from my bed, as cold sweat drips from my cheeks and breathe heavily. As i put my hand on my forehead..

"I-It was..a dream...W-well more like a...Nightmare.."

I thought, but it was soon cut off as the banging on the front door continued as i heard another door opened.

"Must have awoken Yuu chan as well...i think i heard Grim kun too..."

I thought to myself...but still the thought counts..

"Who could be up in this nightly hour banging like a psychopath?"
___________________________

Finnian walked down stairs and to her surprise. She saw the person who was banging in the front door...

"Wait..isn't that? Who i think it is.."

Finn thought to herself for a a moment and there she got the full view..the person one who awoken her from that nightmare was none other than...

"Ace..kun?"

___________________________

"So let me get this straight.."