"Babe that's the most awesome thing you've ever done." Sofie joked.

"But i miss them." Navya let the tears escape.

"hey hey hey Navya.." Cabir came ahead but Manik stopped him. he walked upto the table and sat on it infront of Navya as he held her hand.

"Navya can i do that?" Manik asked eyeing at their hands making the others shocked. 

Looks like his chivalry is dead just for me. Nandini thought.

"I know how much important family is but there are times that you have to let them go and make way for yourself. Take your own decisions and stand by them. Today you stood by Cabir because you love him and i am damn sure that he does too. I have seen this guy cry over you, obsess over you, stalk you like a lost puppy because you mean the world to him. You're his family so just make him yours and you won't need anyone else. And still if you feel alone in this crowded friendship circle of dumb people." Manik spoke adding in the humour element to make the scenario lighter.

"Just remember you have me. You're like Sofie to me. My sister and if you accept it i would love to be your family. Your brtoher for life rather than being your brother in law." he added as he laughed at cabir.

"Words of the wise Malhotra. It's a once in a blue moon offer Navya take it." Cabir joked.

"Gosh i need an ambulance." Sofie clutched the sofa , "My brother got his heart back."

"Guys!" Navya scolded them, "Manik thank you and yes i would love to have you by my side as my brother. I never had one frowing up but i am glad that i do now." she added sqeezing his palm.

"Great show guys but we still have alot of planning to do." Edward buzzed in.

"That's it!!!" Nandini jumped up scaring everyone.

"Jeez women what happened to you." Austin covered his ears hoping it wasn't bleeding by the shrill.

"We finally have our theme. I can work now." Nandini grabbed Austin's hand and pulled it down from his years.

"And what could that be Ms. High pitch." Manik stood infront of her.

"A runaway wedding. I mean we all know that it literally is but we can put this into a theme." she repleid widening her eyes while everyone agreed to it.

"It's gonna be amazing." Austin side hugged her.

"I can actually ditch heels and wear my sneakers then." mukti buzzed in.

"We can have local food rather than fancy food." Sofie and Edward spoke at the same time.

"Jinx." Sophie added laughing it off.

"So we're all set. Let's plan the best runaway wedding." Austin toasted  as everyone celebrated the bonds they've grown to like more than ever.

Manik looked at Nandini as she happily sang with her friends and gazed at Austin time and again. The way she looked happy it felt to him as if he was always a barrier between her happiness and her. Like all she needed was an Austin to walk into her life and make things fine. The shrill voice of his phone ringing brought him out of the "i am not good for her" reverie as he excused himself towards the balcony.

NANDINI'S POV

I was happy for my friend. Scratch that. I was dipping in happiness for my best friend. Finally Navya was getting the kind of guy she had deserved all her life and for about my guy, well he stood with his best friend as they patted each other's back. Tosay the way he spoke to Navya and eased her out, well that was different. Maybe there were way too many shades to this man, maybe there was alot for me to still find our about him. He's always surpirsed me everyday, every second since the day we met. As i looked at him, i realised that it was gonna be tough, to either unravel his secrets or let him go but it was my choice this time.

At my side i glanced at the man who came back for me, Austin, the man who wanted to help me to make things right in my life because we were family. Each other's family. I was contented around him, always even happier at times but was he my permanent home, i dont think so because i think i already lost that key to someone.

Manik came back from the balcony and lowered the volume of the music box. His vibe looked a bit different to me now as my heart started beating faster. My emotions riled up as he spoke something to cabir earning back a nod.

"So i know we haven't decided the official guest list yet but i have already decided on my plus one for the wedding and i want you all to meet that someone. Navya you'll be delighted to have that person by your side during dress shoppings and stuff trust me. No one's better." Mank praised someone as my blood boil. He was getting a plus one, damn this man moved on fast.

"so when are we gonna meet that person." Navya replied as she eyed me. Aww my best friend cared for me but scratch that currently i care about the name.

"Yeah she's here." he spoke and the door bell rang.

Manik opened the door as he greeted someone, someone that looked familiar.

"hello guys!! Hey Nandini." came a voice from the door and Manik stepped aside to reveal the person to us.

Oh hello guys please meet Katie, the bitch.