They had offered Rexa to relieve her pain during her transformation with Alec's powers, but she refused. They know the taste and it is very bad, plus the condition of her body is very weak. They each gave Rexa a soft and sweet kiss on the forehead before Clara told them to leave.

Clara asks them to go check on their baby. Meanwhile, she cleaned Rexa of the blood and medical equipment around her. She looked at her with tears in her eyes, she had a very strong and great friend. She is perfect for this eternal life, Clara is happy for the birth of Rexa's children she knows Rexa always wants to have a child. She only felt a little scared seeing her friend screaming in pain, she couldn't blame the little babies.

On the other hand Caius took one of the babies from Devian's arms gently, they had already prepared a name for them. Their first son who was in Caius' arms was named Abercio Swan Volturi. Him hair was jet black, like Aro's but him eyes were as deep as the ocean as charming as him mother's.

Marcus is holding a second baby who is also a boy he is exactly like Caius, beautiful silver hair with unique green eyes. He has the human eye of Caius. They gave him the name Achiles Swan Volturi. A suitable name for him which means hero in the war of troy.

In Aro's arms, a tiny little girl looks at him with sparkles, her beautiful brown hair is similar to that of Marcus and Rexa, a tiny face that is very similar to her mother. The little girl was named Adelphie Swan Volturi. She smiled sweetly at her name as if she understood what he meant. She stretched out her hand towards Aro's face, Aro was confused but brought the baby closer to him.

Her tiny hand touched him cheek and a flash of Adel's memory entered him vision. When she saw hers mother for the first time and when she heard her name. The little baby asked him a few questions and he answered them happily.

"They're your brothers piccola bambina, Abercio and Achiles." The little girl touched his cheek again and gave her happy memory.

Marcus put Achiles in his bed after his breathing became regular, he looked at Aro with a confused look. He saw Aro speaking as if he understood what their daughter was saying. Haven't had time to ask, the door opens and reveals Clara in a better state.

"I've finished cleaning up Rexa, you guys have given them names haven't you?" she asked in a whispering voice of admiration.

Aro nodded his head. He told everyone their names. Clara liked the names Abercio, Achiles and Adelphie were charming ancient Greek names. She smiled and took his nephew from Caius' arms holding him gently.

"Hi little nephew, I'm Clara, your mom's best friend." He said to Abercio, the baby in his arms looked very small and fragile.

Marcus drew closer to Aro who still seemed to answer the question asked by his Adel. Caius also realized the same, he asked Aro.

"Is there something Aro?" he asked curiously. Aro didn't answer he gave the baby into Caius' arms gently. Adel looked at Caius happily and put hers hand to his cheek like she did to Aro. Caius flinched as memories belonging to his little daughter entered hers vision. He looked at her in awe and smiled proudly at her.

Caius kissed the top of her head then let Marcus take it from his arms. Marcus looked at the tiny baby in his arms, he really resembled himself and Rexa the thing he realized was her calmness. The girl's hand flew to him cheek, he took it in surprise. Him surprised expression quickly turned into a big smile. He never thought he would be a father.

"She's talented like you guys," Clara said suddenly.

"I'm sure she will grow up to be a beautiful and amazing girl like her mother and father, of course." She continued after placing Abercio who was sleeping soundly in his cot.