"I don't want your lectures. I want your work. Don't forget you are still my ACR." He points his finger at me.

"I don't care, Rick. And I'm not scared." I simply state.

When I'm into a high level shit, his words are no more a threat to me.

"I'll tell master."

"You will do no such thing!" This time I point a finger at him as I glare.

I know he won't do it. Whatever it is but I feel he wants to protect me from master. Staying with him for these days gets me to this conclusion.

"I will!"

"You won't."

"Seems like you guys disagree with each other." I hear a voice from behind. My eyes go wide and I turn around.

"Louis!" My eyes shine looking at him.

"Angel." He smiles widening his arms. Not thinking even for once, I throw myself in his arms.

"I've missed you." I start crying like I was waiting for an excuse to let my emotions come out.

"I've missed you too." His arms tighten around me, rubbing me in order to provide me comfort.

"Anything bothering you?" He asks and I look up at him.

"No." I wipe my eyes while shaking my head.

"Tell me if this man is what bothering you..." He points at Rick. "I'll kick his butt in way he will never be able to sit." He shoots a glare towards Rick who seems scared.

"No!" I laugh through my tears holding myself in place. "It's just I'm seeing you after so long. It's nostalgia." I explain while smiling.

"I'm always here. Keeping an eye on you." He caresses my cheek. "You don't have to worry about anything. You do what you want to do. No one is going to put pressure if that's what bothering you. " He again looks at Rick and I find him stepping backwards.

I make a short laugh while shaking my head.

"Who is he by the way? Last time I checked you were with Zayn?" He intrigues and I look down.

"I'm her boyfriend." Rick speaks and in the next second he's choking.

"Louis, stop!" I try to pull his hand away from Rickard's throat.

"Well, you don't seem like you even deserve her slippers?" He tilts his neck a little, tightening his grip on Rick.

"No Louis. It's what it is." I say pushing him away.

I see Rick coughing and I ask. "Are you okay?"

He nods while whispering. "I'll see you later."

I mouthed him okay turning back to Louis. "You shouldn't have done that." I say.

"Whatever! I doubt your choice." He looks at me. And I sigh.

"Why are you here?" I ask changing the subject.

"Honestly, I came here to see Zayn. He didn't come to my place yesterday." He says while thinking something.

"What? Why would he visit you?" I ask being curious.

"He has started the Kung-Fu classes. But look, he misses it in the first week itself." He throws his hands up.

"What?" I ask while thinking. He's still up for it?

I close my eyes as my heat races.

He's not giving up on you Alicia. My thinking self looks at me proudly with smile.