Chapter 50

Louis' POV

"Is she out of danger now?" I asked the doctor who was irritating me like hell by ignoring me and fidgeting with the files over his table.

The cabin in which we were sitting was big, so many instruments and racks of books were immaculately arranged in series. The cabin itself was telling the royalty of the hospital. But, in the end hospital is hospital with its throat blocking reek. I hate hospital's smell. It makes me sick.

I closed my eyes briefly before opening them again. I slammed my fists over the table and the doctor flinched back. "Is. She. Out of danger now?" I asked with my clenched jaw. If looks could punch, this doctor had been in the worst condition by now.

"Most likely but the real condition of the patient will come across after eight hours when she wakes up." He told. "And Mr. Tomlinson, I can understand that you are upset and worried about the patient. It's normal but--" He took a pause before looking at me. "I need you to put down your aggressive behavior. You have no permission to talk to a doctor like this." He glared and I pursed my lips.

I knew at some point I was over reacting. But I didn't know why this was happening. The storm inside my mind was strange. That girl was so...familiar that I couldn't help but worry like she was a part of my life, like her life is so important. Her eyes are just like...

"And how are you feeling?" My thoughts cut down by doctor's heavy voice.

"I'm okay, a little bit weak though." I said.

"You need to drink lot of liquid to maintain your good health." Doctor suggested and I nodded.

I hope she would be fine.

"Can I see her?" I asked as I felt the need to look at her and her condition by myself.

"Yes you can. But only from outside the room." He told and I got up from the chair.

I felt my head spinning a little as the weakness took over. I tried to ignore it as I took steps towards the exit door. Slowly dragging myself to her room, I peeked in through the glass. I felt a ping in my heart as I saw her covered by different types of equipments. The ventilator on her mouth, glucose bottle providing her some kind of energy through a pipe into her nerves. I wondered how much that needle would be hurting her forearm where it was pierced in her soft skin. A large clothing covering her stomach as a little amount of blood was visible outside made me flinch back and I turned myself around. I swallowed the sickening feeling as I raked my hand over my face.

This hospital's smell would make her condition more than worst. She needs to get out of this ridiculously big stinky building. I pulled out my phone and saw it already vibrating.

"Call me later. I'm kind of out of coverage area. And yeah! I want no excuses. You hear me? Every fucking bastard should have been put down!" I snapped and cut the call.

Dialing Chris' number, I put back the phone on my ear.

"Hello Chris. Louis here." I said.

"Hey mate. Is everything alright? I was--"

"Chris, make sure my apartment is completely tidy. And send a van in Royal London hospital as soon as possible. I'm bringing someone home." I said before cutting the call.

Going back to doctor's cabin, I showed some decency and knocked on the door softly.

"Come in."

I walked in and doctor looked up at me intriguingly.

Clearing my throat, I said. "I want the girl to be shifted to my apartment right now! I want you to continue her treatment there."

He looked at me ridiculously. "Are you out of your mind? Patient needs proper care and I'm sorry we can't discharge her before a week from here." He snapped adding more to my already boiling blood.