Chapter 31

"Congratulations My Princess....."

I tried to remove his hand from my mouth but it just got tighter and tighter. The man or guy or whatever dragged me to the backstage in the dark and the fear starts sweeping through me.

"Don't struggle princess. You would get hurt!" He said in his scary voice and my whole body starts trembling.

I felt helpless as the man was so strong. So many thoughts started running in my head as I felt abashed by this sudden attack. He dragged me more into the dark and halted at one place.

"You hurt me princess." His voice was sad and agitated.

He glided his glove covered hand on my face causing me to squirm away. My breathing got short because of his another hand on my mouth and my eyes widened at his words.

"You rejected my gift and accepted that bastard's! You hurt me!" He tugged at my hair and I felt the stinging pain in my head.

There was so much anger in his voice that the adrenaline starts rushing through my every nerve. The pain in my head caused my eyes to brim up.

Oh my god!

I was right! The red box wasn't from Zayn! I reckoned right!

Who is this man? What does he want from me?

"And you know what princess? The one who don't give me what I want that person has to suffer!" He slapped me that I fell on the ground with so much force. I cupped my burning cheek before attempting to stand on my feet.

"Zay-" I screamed before he gripped my throat causing me to choke frequently.

"What do you want from me? Please leave me!" I cried and contorted under his grip.

"I want you princess. You! Why do you care about that asshole so much? I want that care for me." He pulled me up before slamming me into the wall. "But you!" He tightened his grip humiliating me like hell.

"You keep on hurting me by taking his side every time. Wasn't that pink dress pretty that you chose this dull white color?" He tugged at my hair and I winced in pain.

"Please!" I cried.

It was so much dark that I wasn't able to see his face. My mind was so much occupied with dread. I was just perplexed with this new whole thing which I never thought I would ever face.

"I love you princess. You are mine! Only mine!" He caressed my cheek when the tears finally rolled down my cheeks.

I quivered at his words and closed my eyes.

"No! I'm not yours! I will never be!" I pushed him struggling to set me free.

"You are! You are my princess! And one day you will confess this yourself to me! I promise princess. I won't get you by force! You will come to me by yourself, on your own feet."He laughed while keeping me pinned to the wall.

"Keep dreaming!" Anger took over me at his psychotic words. "Because that will never happen! I hate you whoever you are. Now let go of me." I hit him on his chest earning yet another slap on my face.

"It will happen princess! You are not taking me seriously because you don't know who I am. You are so innocent that you just don't know much about this world." He caressed my cheek which he hit a second ago and I jerked his hand away. My heart was aching with what is happening and I just wanted to run away from this place, this man!

"I'm your master princess! I will keep you happy in my place. You will be mine soon." I felt him smiling in the dark which made my heart drop to my stomach.