Chapter 10

I wake up stretching my limbs as an unknown smile plays on my lips. I yawn keeping the back of my hand on my mouth and check time on clock. It's 5:30.

Holy Jesus!

"I woke up this early?" My mouth forms an 'O' shape. I turn my gaze to my side and find that Kim is sleeping peacefully. She might have come back from the club when I had fallen asleep. I look outside the window only to see the dim morning light vivifying the tall green trees. It is so calm outside. A perfect environment which I would love to breathe every now and then.

I get up and crawl myself towards the window. I hug myself as the soothing wind tickles my body and a genuine smile turn my lips up. Suddenly the last night event comes to my mind and I find my smile widening even more.

He kissed me.

I look down at my fiddling fingers as the blush creeps on my face. How does he make me feel like this? And more importantly, why would he kiss me? I shake my head concluding that may be I would never get answers to these questions.

All of a sudden, a breeze wafted through the window and made the silver stars to tinkle. I moved to the study table and lightly brushed my hands on them. 'I'm sorry Partner' I whispered the engravings to myself and shook the dangling more and more showing my full toothed grin.

"God Alicia! Let me sleep for heaven's sake!" Kim scowled glaring at me with her squirming eyes and smashed the pillow on her ear.

"Sorry sorry." I bit my tongue closing my one eye. I literally forgot that she had been sleeping. I decide to get dressed and go to college. The arena is sweet and calm, so why not go to library and dig into my favorite books. I wear black laggings and a light blue tank top. I tie up my hair into a ponytail and make my way to the library. While walking through the corridor I hear a thud sound. It's like someone is punching the punch bag.

Who would be in the gym so early?

Being curious, I made my way to the gym. Reaching the gym door I freeze.

Zayn.

A black colored band is wrapped around his eyes. His hair are disheveled in a very charismatic manner and the sweat is continuously pouring off his temple down to his neck. He is in his black vest and a black sweat pants. His face is stern and he is continuously punching the bag with a great force. The thud sound is echoing in the room. The room is dark except the beam of white light that is coming in through the window. The environment seems so dreadful. Dark room, his black clothes and continuous punching makes me shiver.

I start moving towards him without my knowledge. I stop just a few meters away from him and that is when I see his tattoed arms all drenched in sweat. His whole look is something that is irresistible. He is looking......smoking hot. I move my gaze back to his face. Oh! he is so attractive. His blindfolded stunning face causes me to take one more step closer. Suddenly he stops punching causing me to come back to reality. That's when I realize that I'm almost standing next to him. I look at his hands which are holding the punching bag to make it stable. He abruptly turns such that he is now face to face with me and I jolt back slightly.

"Who's here?" He asks with a stern face. How can he guess that someone is here with eyes blindfolded?

Run Alicia! If you don't want to get caught. My thinking self makes her point.

I turn around and take a step to run when his large and strong hand grabs my wrist and twists me around causing me to hit his muscular chest. His other hand immediately circles around my waist and holds it tight such that there is not even an inch gap between our bodies.

My whole body trembles with his sudden pull and then the stupid butterflies start dancing in my belly which is now plastered to his torso. My both hands are on his chest which is heaving heavily just as mine. But the difference is...his chest is heaving due to workout and mine is because of the closeness and his sweat mixed scent. Our faces are so close that our noses are just about to touch. His breath is hitting my lips making me go crazy.