Chapter 3

"We should go outside." Ellie said in concern. They all agreed and rushed outside. I was terrified. First day and my life has taken a One-Eighty-Degree turn. So much is happening in a very short period of time. I follow them after recovering from the mini heart attack. I see them running towards the sports court, a basketball ground. I match upto their speed and reach the ground. I almost freeze watching the scene in front of my eyes. My simple and smooth life never witnessed such a thing.

A curly haired boy, must be Harry, was encircled by five guys who have wooden thick sticks in their hands. Oh My God! Seriously? I mean this is a well reputed university with a hell strict Dean and still there is such a drama to see? Sticks? Gosh! I need to pee.

I again diverted my attention towards the sight giving my thinking self a little rest. Harry looked angry. He was glaring at the dark haired guy. We all walked a bit closer so that they were about 5-6 meters away. The dark haired guy pulled the stick up and try to hit Harry.

"Harry!" Ellie shrieked before placing her hands on her eyes. As the stick was just going to hit Harry's head, a tattooed arm held it in place. I can see the flex moment in his bicep and the hold of his grip, so tight. All other guys backed one step. They look scared?

Zayn.

Zayn first looked at Harry, asking if he's alright through his eyes and then at the guy still holding the stick in his hand in the same position near Harry's head.

"You're quite lucky Bro that it didn't hit Harry." Zayn says with an evil smirk and in another moment he clenches his jaw and.......thud! I hold my breath. Using his free hand, Zayn punches hard on the guy's face and he falls down. Stick is now in Zayn's hand. He throws it on the ground and turns around to see Harry.

"You okay buddy?" He asks in a soft concerned voice touching Harry's right shoulder. Harry nods assuring him.

"You bastard! How dare you to think of hitting my friend?" Zayn shouts on the one who was on ground, grabbing his collor and making him stand. The guy looks towards his friends and on cue, in no moment they are coming towards Zayn and Harry again with sticks. Two from one side and two from other.

My heart is beating so fast seeing the gruesome scene in front of me. Is it normal here that no one's going to stop the fight? No one's calling Dean or police? I observe some students pass by without giving much attention to the scene. Like it was normal, a routine. God, please fix it. I plead looking upwards before turning my attention to the boys.

I saw Zayn whispering something in Harry's ear and in no moment they both stand facing to opposite directions such that their backs are touching. Scenario is-two guys are coming towards Zayn and other two towards Harry.

"Harry. Time to play bud." Zayn smirks and Harry do the same. I watch them being confused and a little shocked. Aren't they scared? What are they thinking? They are two and they are five with sticks for God's sake. Jesus please help! Please.

When the guys came closer Zayn and Harry both pulled their one leg out hitting hard in the respective guy's stomach and quikly punching the other one. Both snatched their sticks and hit them hard. They start to beat them like a band beats the drum. Both are actually doing similar actions like two bodies one soul.

Wow. Are they brothers?

It's like....I'm watching James Bond's movie live! And that too having James Bond in double role. Oh My! I never minded watching James Bond's films. They always powered me up and gave me the feeling like I'm not Alicia but a James Bond. A better one than the real one. I shake my head lightly at my false pride and focus on the real fight.

My eyes dart to the fifth one, dark haired guy, who is standing away and watching the fight. When he realizes that Zayn and Harry are almost winning by beating his friends to death, he turned and tried to run when Zayn held him from back and made him stumble back to same position.