Chapter 90

Louis' POV

"Ana? Can you spot the exact location?" I ask over the phone while adjusting myself in the air duct.

FLASHBACK

After Zayn and I parted, I waited for the plane to take off. Zayn was being adamant. Without a proof in hand we can't just fly to any country. Time is precious. But again, we need to dig deeper into every possibility. Italy might be a possibility if that bracelet hint is real. So, thinking wisely I let Zayn choose his path but I couldn't cancel my visit to Abu Dhabi. Mom heard master talking about Abu Dhabi so there must be something.

Me and my men went aboard the plane after one and a half hour. I could have opted for the department jet but I wanted to keep the mission aloof. Once I confirm the location where master exactly is, I'll call it out to public and will use every possible facility the department provides, without caring about media coverage and all. Moreover, with all the formalities I need to do to take the jet to Abu Dhabi, it will take me two hours and more, so better to choose the plane which is going to take off soon.

I wanted some of my force to go with Zayn but I couldn't do so, my department doesn't allow me to. I pray for his well being.

The plane takes off.

I'm waiting for Ana's response. Ana. She's my subordinate working with me as a hacker. She is the next generation Felicity. Felicity you know? The character in that show called Arrow. She is mind-blowing. It takes seconds for her to hack a computer or any smart device. When me and mom escaped from Austere Villa, I intentionally let some of the men go. I knew they would communicate with master to inform him about mom's escape. Deputing two of my men on this mission, I asked them to follow the men secretly until they make a contact.

Informing Ana about it, I assigned her the task to hack the communication source and trace the route. It will take me to the exact location where the master is. On cue, my phone rings. I quickly take it out to answer.

"Ana."

"Good morning, Sir."

"Good morning. Any progress?" I ask hoping that I have chosen the right place to fly.

"The route has been traced, Sir. It's 'The leaf' in Abu Dhabi where the call had been made." She informs and I relax in my seat that I'm going in a right direction. The leaf...it's one of the tallest buildings in Abu Dhabi.

"Isn't it the place where flats are given on rent?" I ask her and I know she's already on it, searching.

"Yes Sir. And as per the records till date, the whole building has been taken on rent by only one person."

"The name?"

"It's James. Nothing else is mentioned, no photo. I'm on it though, I'll let you know soon."

"Good Job." I cut the call.

James. So the whole building is taken.

We reach at The Leaf at 11:00 am. I look up at the building and the sun over our heads. Me and my men are in casuals to hide our identity. I command all of them to hide in pairs and wait for my signal. Covering the building from all directions, they hide themselves while I remain in front. I watch two men getting out of the building. They are chewing something, may be a drug. My eyes fall on the hidden knife in his arm.

"We need to be careful, they can attack us any minute they get to know about us. They are already prepared." I convey to my men over molar mic and make my way inside.