Chapter 67

Dedicated to @antonellayunes
Thank you for the support so far! I appreciate every vote :)
Big love xx

Here we go :)
--
Alicia's POV

We reached college at the edge. Sharp at ten and we entered in the class just after Prof. Martin, our computer teacher.

He is very punctual person and always want each and every student on their seats when he arrives in class.

We all got glares, obviously.

We smiled awkwardly while wishing him good morning. He pinned his round black marginal glasses on his eyes properly, combed his hair with his hands which are styled in 80's boring style before instructing us to take our seats.

We rushed immediately.

It's a great coincidence that we all have our morning class together everyday. Being in a class with friends doesn't feel awkward. It feels comfortable that someone is there to talk and sit with. Unlike the ghost feeling we get when we are a stranger to our classmates.

Being with friends in class is a good thing but being with boyfriend in class is humiliating. For me at least. I don't know how others feel but me? I feel embarrassed and distracted.

So much distracted when your boyfriend is Zayn Malik.

I cursed under my breath when Zayn occupied a seat behind me. I tried to find a seat away from him but he is not in mood to let me breathe.

During the whole car drive, he's been embarrassing me with what happened between us in the bathroom.

The words he says are so unnerving and I would never understand how could he say such things when people are around! Although he does it cryptically but still.

I widen my eyes looking at the whiteboard. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Just don't think about him, Alicia. You will be fine. Pretend he is not sitting behind you. My thinking self encouraged.

I inhale deeply before releasing the air out slowly.

"So today, we are gonna get familiar with compilers." I opened my eyes and concentrated on the voice and Prof. Martin.

I glanced at Kim who is seated next to me and as always, she is playing with her rubber band.

"Kim?" I whispered.

She jumped in her seat and hid the band under the desk. Her eyes widened as she looked straight on the board. Her face expression was priceless.

I giggled.

"Yes. That's where you should be looking and concentrating." I whispered again while giggling.

Kim turned to me. Her eyes glaring at me and lips pressed together.

"You nerd. You scared the fůck outta me!" She kicked my leg and I growled lowly before giggling again.

"Sorry." I looked ahead not wanting to skip any important point regarding compilers. I heard Kim huffing.

"If we talk informally, compilers are just like an interface. Between us and the machine. It makes our language understandable by machine. How? By converting it from high to low level language." Prof. Martin explained.

"If we talk about clothes..." My posture got straightened up and my eyes widened a little as I felt his breath on my ear. I physically looked on the board but mentally concentrated on him, his voice.

"Clothes are just a barrier. Between Alicia and Zayn. It makes Zayn so frustrated. How? By restricting him to feel the touch, of every part of her body." I gripped the pen in my hand so tight and closed my eyes to calm my jumping heart. My finger tips had gone so cold and my throat felt dry.