Chapter 48

No!

No no no no no!

I didn't break her promise! I didn't!

I couldn't!

A sudden rush in my bones is ripping every ounce of my body as if someone is killing me to death by squeezing my throat, crushing it in a worst way!

I couldn't see anything, think anything or feel anything! I was just running upstairs with blank mind and with continuously fast beating and crying heart.

"Partner, I'm so sorry...." My lips quivered as I wiped away the fucking drop on my cheek with my sleeve.

I just want to see her! I just want to see her okay! She has to be okay!

She is okay!

Reaching on the first floor, I banged my fist hard in the wall as the feeling of hatred towards myself lurked in me.

I roamed my eyes from left to right while my chest was just giving up on me heaving like never before. I looked to the right then left then again right as I rushed towards the room number 104.

Reaching at 104 label, I raise up my shaking hand to knock on the door. I was just about to knock when a voice shouted at me.

"Stop right there Mr. Zayn Malik!" I turned around only to see my best friend.

Kim.

Her angry look vaporized all my almost-dead hopes. Her glare confirmed that I fucked up!

"Potato...." I whispered as I stepped towards her rising my hand slightly up to point at the door, my lips pulsated as I found myself on the verge of crying. "Partn--"

"Fuck off!" She gritted her teeth while glaring at me with so much....hate?

My ears got heated up and could hear nothing.

"H-How is Ali-"

"I said FUCK. OFF!" She shouted shutting me off.

I need to see her!

I raked my hand in my hair as I pursed my lips in a thin line. I turned around quickly before hitting my knuckles on the door.

"Alicia." I called while my knuckles kept striking the door. A strange desperation was there in my voice.

"Open the door Part--"

"You asshole!" Kim pushed me away causing me to stumble back a bit.

"Leave her alone! Get lost from here before I crash something on your head!" She shouted with her dark black threatening eyes.

Her anger was rising just like mine rise every time.

"Potato--"

I froze.

I froze, digging my feet in the floor when I heard a sound of clinking metals from inside, as if something had been dropped down on the floor.

Stars...

Alicia had been holding the stars which I gave to her.

My partner knows that I am here!

I abruptly came forward and knocked on the door again.

"Partner?" I knocked desperately on the door.

"Are you okay?" I felt my eyes becoming wet as I tilted my head a little before pressing my ear to the door in the hope to hear her voice.

"Say something Partner." I choked on my emotions as her silence suffocated me to the edge.

"Do you have some self respect?" Kim asked with a disgusting look on her face as she yanked me away from the door.