Chapter 2

Alicia's POV

I look at him in utter shock. He doesn't even know me and he is acting as if I'm his childhood best buddy.

"No! N-No. I mean, I will manage myself. Thanks." I told him. I jump back a little widening my eyes as he abruptly turns around and speak.

"Why are you girls so adamant? Always trying to find a way to argue. Does the globe change its axis if you girls stop arguing for once?" He said almost irritated and waving his hands in the air. I was just looking at him blankly. I haven't even started arguing yet. What to say-what to say? My thinking self is thinking so hard to answer him back. He is flawlessly dominating.

"See, I don't need your help. I can--" Before I could complete my sentence he pulled me closer to him in a quick moment.

"Quiet." The index finger of his right hand is on my lips and his left hand is holding my upper arm tightly. He is so close that my heart starts pounding in my chest. I have never been so close to a guy. His intense gaze is burning my eyes so I look down immediately towards his finger pressed to my lips.

"Mmm..." I tried to speak through his finger when he pressed it further more onto my lips. My eyes widen.

"I. Said. Quiet." He whispers looking intensely into my eyes emphasizing on each word. I want to go from here. I can't stand here anymore. My knees going weak and my hands turning cold. Whenever I'm nervous or excited, my hands go cold. And hell! I'm both excited and nervous right know.

And in no seconds he is dragging me towards the washroom.

"Here." He said making me stand in front of the sink with a large mirror embedded in the wall. The moment I looked at myself in the mirror...my lower jaw hang down. I looked horrible. There were so many people in the corridor. They were definitely be laughing at me. I turned to see the person who is the sole reason of my horrible look.

"I'm sorry okay? It was a mistake." He said while scratching his head with his fingers.

"And you need not to worry. I will make sure that nobody is laughing at you." He answers my unspoken question. He moves closer and picks up the tissue paper.

"Here." He starts purging my face, removing the color on my cheek. I tranquilize at the touch. His full attention is on my face. Removing the color like a perfect parlor lady doing make up of a bride. There is no point that I can take my eyes off him. A soft smile made its way on my lips when I see him pouting, struggling to purge the color. I quickly looked away when my consciousness hit me telling me what I am doing.

What am I doing?

"Yes! It's done." He exclaimed. I raise my eyebrow in confusion. He moves besides me and gestures me to look in the mirror. I follow his gaze and invisibly smile. My face is now fully cleaned. I don't even know when he did that.

When you were busy admiring him. My thinking self glares at me. I look down embarrassed. I feel his face coming close to my ear which made me look up in the mirror again.

"So this is how you actually look." He whispers in my ear but seems like he is talking to himself. A chilled feeling runs in my heart and I found my face becoming red.

"Ouww!" A voice made both of us jump and come out of the moment. We both parted making a visible gap between us and then it hits me that how close we were! When I looked towards the enterance gate, I gaped.

Two guys, One is Liam and the other..I don't know, on the floor, one over the other. Three girls standing beside them looking embarrassed as if they were caught doing something wrong. Oh lord, were they watching us the whole time? My face reddened even more.