Chapter 5

His oh-so-soft-and-melodious voice starts to make me giddy. His lips are almost touching my ear and his palm is touching my lips. His palm feels so soft and big against my small lips. His another hand holds my belly tightly causing it to squirm and burn under his touch.

Oh my god. I'm going to faint soon. My knees are going weak and my heart is producing a thud sound. Strangely, I feel the same sound from behind me. I may be wrong, I'm not sure. But to my surprise, his chest touching my back embracing my small body from behind makes me feel warm and safe.

Never felt like this before! What is with him?

"Are you going to scream if I set you free?" He whispers in my ear. I shake my head in no.

Now please leave.

"Promise?" He again whispers tightening his hands around me. I momentarily close my eyes feeling this weird sensation.

Zayn, please leave me.

My insides plead him unable to take the giddiness anymore. I shake my head in yes promising him not to scream. He, very slowly, brushed his hands taking them away from my body stepping one step backwards and I don't know why but....I didn't like it. I felt cold as soon as his touch left my body.

No.

I must not be thinking like this. This is wrong. One time I do not want him to touch me and the very next time I do. What is wrong with me? As the vulnerable thoughts were bringing the hurricane inside me, I ,without seeing around myself, turned swiftly.

"What are you doi...."

Before completing the sentence I stumbled across the study table and was just going to fall on my butt when a pair of strong arms again surrounds my body. I close my eyes tightly in fear of falling and clutch Zayn's shirt near his shoulder, above his heart. His hands are encircled around my waist to the small of my back stopping it to touch the ground. Warmth flows through me at his firm hold.

"So beautiful..." He cooed and my heartbeat accelerated.

Did he just say beautiful? To me? I found my body relaxing in his arms whereas my heart starts taking leaps and bounds inside my chest.

"Errh....Don't worry. You are safe." He stuttered at first but then recovered so fast assuring me that I'm safe.

In his arms.

I ,very slowly, opened my eyes only to see the mesmerizing view in front of me.

His face.

His perfectly sculptured face which was shining bright in the moon light. The cool breeze coming inside through the window was tickling my body which is now in his arms and causing his hair to slightly waft. The light of the moon in the dark is just an add-up to his charm. His beautiful caramel eyes fanned with long lashes were burnished like a diamond in the dark. His cheeks with a little stubble were capturing the moonlight making them glow in oh-so-touchable manner. His lips....his half parted lips....

"Alicia..." Zayn's voice brings me back on the earth though, I hadn't heard what he said.

"Hmm?" A humming sound left my mouth as I'm still in his arms and half in my dream-world.

"I said, for how long are you gonna be like this and keep on staring at me?" I hear him say raising his eyebrows with a smirk plastered on his face. My vision starts to clear up and my mind realizes what I'm doing. I'm drooling on him in literal sense. My subconscious knows it all although my conscious is still stunned.

"My hands start to pain now." He pouts. As the reality hit me hard causing me to realize that I'm still half in air, in his arms, I quickly stand up on my feet. I run my hands through my hair as I was so embarrassed to look at him.