Chapter 56

This chapter is dedicated to crazyadzzi

Oh she is the one who has supported and loved this book from the very beginning. :') She never left any chapter without her long cute comments. I'm proud that she is a reader of my book and my sweet friend :')

I swear you are my one of the best motivational pillars for me and you always make me laugh with your colorful words haha....Your long ass comments are life. I loveee you xxx

--
Picture to the side OMFG HE IS SO CUTE XX

Alicia's POV

Zayn placed me on the bed gently and slowly. A sweet more-like a soft moaning breath left his mouth hit my face as he placed my head on the pillow and I...I was just staring, staring in his deep chocolate merged moon like eyes. The shine, the spark in his eyes was igniting every small fiber in my body making my heart to play its own rhythm.

It's quiet. The surroundings were just quiet. It's only me, him and our breaths. 

I stirred and shrank in my place as his hands slowly started slipping underneath my neck and knees. I blink at the tingling sensation his hands left on my neck and knees and I immediately tighten my grip around his neck not wanting to let him go. He stopped as in cue, his hand just right under my neck.

I kept staring.

I couldn't just stop staring in his eyes carefully observing his pupil contracting and expanding momentarily. His eyes were still, watching me, not moving, no blinking, nothing.

His eyes are so beautiful. So damn beautiful!

I feel the bed dipping with his knee and soon he half-lie down beside me, watching me. His free hand was draping around my waist as he pulled me closer while leaving soft audible breaths on my face. My hand instinctively, on its own slowly started reaching up to his eyes. He tilted his face a little towards my hand before setting his gaze back to me.

I was just in a trance looking at him, admiring him.

His eyes were soft as he looked at me lovingly. I hesitated a bit over his left eye before slowly and softly touching his eye lid with my index and middle finger.

Momentarily he closed his both eyes on a slight touch. I brought my thumb on his eye and slowly let it linger there. His eyes are soft and smooth just like I always imagined. My fingertips brushed his cheek as I slowly moved my hand down his face while Zayn dipped his face down towards mine.

His nose touched mine and I closed my eyes when his eyelashes slightly fluttered over my own. His hand was slipping back under my neck securing me fully while other pulled my torso closer to his.

"What is it?" He whispers.

Oh, his voice...so soft....

He opened his eyes and looked at me for a moment before saying. "My eyes." He referred his question to his eyes indicating my fingers-touching-them gesture.

"Hmm?" He dipped his nose a little into mine as he hummed.

I blink under his long eyelashes and shook my head slightly. Shaking my head, I moved my face to submerge it in his neck. "Nothing." I said tightening my arms around his shoulder blades. His arms tightened against my body as he pulled me in a kind of hug.

Why my heart is racing so damn fast?

Because you are in his arms! Safe and protected!

I pressed my face into his neck as he kissed my hair before caressing them with his soft fingers.