Chapter 45

Songs :-

One Republic- 'Apologize'
Demi Lovato- 'Lightweight'

IMPORTANT:- Either listen to the songs first or listen to them when they come in the chapter! Listen to the songs mentioned above only then you will be able to feel the real feelings :)

****

Alicia's POV

I stirred in my sleep when a beam of sunlight descended down on my eyes. I furrowed my eyes slightly and buried my face into something soft.

Very soft and warm!

I snuggled up close to the softness and crawled up my hands on something seemed like someone's back?

I clutched the shirt like material before pressing my nose into something felt like a chest. I tightened my grip over the back and scooted closer to the warm body with a soft jolt when I felt ticklish on the small of my back.

I rubbed my cheek softly over the material smelling my most favorite scent. I tightened my arms around the warm, hard yet soft body as the ticklish feeling kept growing.

It feels like fingers drawing circles on my skin.

I moaned slowly and silently as I felt an arm on my back which pressed my body more into the warm chest?

I slightly hit the back, around which my arms were encircled with my small fisted hand as the ticklish feeling started to irritate me.

"Stop..." I slurred in my sleep. "It's disturbing my sleep." I said in a blurred sound before snuggling up again.

The movement of fingers stopped and I felt a hand lying flat on my skin.

It feels so good. The softness, the warmth it feels like heaven. I smiled slightly.

A dimmed snoring sound over my head feels like a soothing music.

My smile soon turned into frown when the fingers again started grazing my skin. I moaned before fluttering my eyes as I struggled to open them.

Literally I froze!

I froze dead in my place, eyes wide.

Zayn.

My heart skipped a beat before picking up its speed matching the speed of light.

Oh my god!

I am in his arms! On the bed! How? He was on the couch?

I tilted my head slightly and tried to look up while his fingers kept moving on the small of my back.

He is sleeping.

Peacefully.

His oh-so-close face with a small pout took my breath away. The long lashes are fanning over his cheeks and the disheveled hair is falling down carelessly over his forehead. I pulled my face out a little to get a better view and that's when he stirred in his sleep.

His frown was inferring as if he didn't like it when I pulled my face away from his chest. His fingers-drawing-circles onslaught stopped as he pulled me closer with both of his hands. His forehead came up resting on my own when he adjusted us to a comfortable position.

I didn't know when my hand left his back and is now resting over his chain. My whole body is on fire, I can feel it but still I feel so cold as every single cell of my skin is having its own famous goosebump.

Our foreheads are connected, our knees are connected and our stomachs are connected.

I couldn't break the lock of my gaze over his sleeping face. He looks so calm, so sweet just like.....