Chapter 41

Finally!

We reached at the Luton bus stand. I saw Zayn getting out of the bus so I immediately followed him. I know so less about Luton so I have no idea where the railway station is. I looked up at Zayn whose eyes are searching something.

"What are you looking for?" I asked politely not aware of his mood. He looked down at me with an irritated look on his face and I gulped.

"What would I be looking for at the freaking bus stop when I'm on the verge of missing my train again?" He turned himself completely towards me taking one step closer, towering me. "A cab!" He huffed and I jumped back a little. I chose to remain silent and not to piss him off more.

"Hey!" Zayn shouted and a cab stopped in front of us.

"We need to reach the railway station as soon as possible. Can you please drive us there?" Zayn asked the driver politely.

Wow! He is polite with everyone but me!

"Yeah, It's just ten minutes drive from here." The driver nodded and Zayn gestured me to sit in the cab.

I obeyed immediately and jumped inside followed by Zayn.

--

It's so strange that the railway station is so empty. Oh my god! Did we miss the train again?

No please!

I and Zayn walked inside the station while my fingers were crossed in fear and nervousness.

"Why is it so f-ucking void here?" Zayn hissed causing me to squirm away a bit.

No more shouting at me please!

"We-we should ask the manager for the London to Manchester train? I think...." I looked at him hesitantly as I mustered up some courage to speak.

"Yeah! The only option. Let's go." Zayn said and I relaxed for he didn't lash out at me. We went inside the cabin and Zayn asked the manager about the train.

"I'm sorry. The train got one hour delayed because of the broken track in between. You guys have to wait till 4pm." The manager said and both Zayn and I got visibly relaxed that we didn't miss it.

"Thank god." I murmured under my breath as we came out of the cabin.

One hour!

What are we gonna do here for the whole one hour? I frowned.

"Okay. The train has got delayed for an hour. Hey! Why don't we go and enjoy the fair? It's just half a kilometer away from the station." I watched one guy saying excitedly to a girl.

May be his girlfriend? I shrugged.

Wait what? A Fair? I instantly got excited and looked up to the side at Zayn.

"Zayn?" I whisper shouted excitedly while a full-fledged smile was on my face.

Zayn looked at me confused while raising his eyebrows. "What?" He asked in low voice.

"A funfair! A travelling show is going on here that too just half a kilometer away!" I said while popping out my eyes in excitement.

"A what?" He frowned. "Alicia, stop giving me that look! I ain't going anywhere." He said plainly before walking away. I pouted sadly before looking at his going-away-like-a-handsome-hunk figure. I quickly followed him while throwing my bag on my back. I ran and reached in front of him, stopping him in his place.

"Wait!" I stopped forwarding my hands in order to stop him. I flipped my hair to the side to move my strands away from my face. "But why?" I pouted, again flipping as the wind is making my hair a mess.