"I'm gonna eat you." Reid says in a low voice. Morgan jumps frightened and messes up the pile of papers in his hands. Prentiss and I burst out in laughter as Morgan looks up at Reid angrily.

"Reid." Morgan warns, but Reid's unaffected.

"Happy all hallows' eve." Reid says in a singsong voice. "To paraphrase from Celtic mythology, tomorrow night all order is suspended, and the barriers between the natural and supernatural are temporarily...REMOOOOVED! HOO HOO HOO!" He says in a scary voice and throwing Prentiss and I halloween masks. We laugh and catch them, examining the cheap but fun costumes.

"See that right there is why halloween creeps me out." Derek says with a pointed look. I smirk at him and place my chin on my balled up fist.

"Is big, bad, door breaking, Derek Morgan scared of halloween?" I say with widened eyes, taunting him. He leans back in his chair and raises his hands in surrender.

"I didn't say that. I said I was creeped out." He emphasizes.

"Mhm." Reid says not believing him.

"There's a difference there, youngster. You should look it up" Morgan says pointing at Reid.

"What creeps you out about it?" Prentiss asks.

"I don't know. People wearing masks. I don't like folks in disguises." He explains.

"That's the best thing about halloween. You can be anyone you want to be." Reid says in a frown.

"Yeah isn't that like the whole point of dressing up?" I ask.

"Nah, I'm pretty good just being me." Morgan says causing Prentiss and I to roll our eyes.

"Yeah, why is it that neither of those point of views surprise me?" She says causing me to laugh.

"You know what though? On the flip side it does provide a pretty good reason to cozy up with a scary flick and a little halloween honey." Morgan says with a smirk. I scowl and look at Prentiss doing the same.

"Ew. Halloween honey. Now I'm creeped out." She says.

"Oh please Morgan. By the way you jumped scared of Reid makes me believe I'm the one protecting you. Halloween honey." I say in his deep voice. He rolls his eyes and kicks my leg under the table. JJ walks in and nods her head to the room. We all walk in and sit, waiting for JJ to give the briefing.

"Carrollton Texas. Suburbs just outside of Dallas. 4 days ago Michelle Colucci found this flier on her front door." She says pointing up at a 'MISSING' poster.

"She found it?" Derek asks confused.

"So she wasn't actually missing." I say.

"Yet." She took the flier to a friends husbands, detective Yarbrough at Carrollton P.D. He told her it was probably a halloween prank, and sent her home." JJ states.

"Straight to the unsub." I mutter.

"I mean you can't blame the detective. Halloween brings out the fool in everyone." Morgan says as he plays with a thin blue pen.

"Still, he stopped by her house later to check on her. Door was open, went inside, saw this." She says before clicking the button on the remote.

Slides full of pictures of the victims home. The walls covered with posters of her 'MISSING'.

"He still thought it was a prank until yesterday. Michele was found floating in a small creek just outside of Carrollton. She was sexually assaulted...and her face had been removed." JJ speaks without looking directly at the screen. My mouth hangs open slightly as I shake my head and take a few notes.

"Removed? Sure it wasn't any animal or fish?" Rossi asks.

"The cuts were smooth not torn. A sharp instrument was used. And water in the lungs were found."

"So the unsub drowned her." Hotch mutters. He gathers his papers and gets up.

"Wheels up in 30." He says as we all disperse. I walk out the door but a hand wraps around my wrist.

I look back to be met with Morgan. His purple shirt from yesterday clung to his body, wrinkles lining certain areas from being used as a pillow.

"Isla, you're chest is out." He says lowly.

"Yes, I've noticed." I say looking down at my cleavage.

"Do you want to change?" He asks but I shrug.

"We don't have enough time to go home and come back here. It's fine I'll just wear it." I say. Morgan nods and bites the inside of his cheek.

"Okay...as long as you feel comfortable." He says looking me in the eyes.

"I feel fine. The second I don't you'll be the first to know. Besides as Prentiss loves to remind me 'if you got it, flaunt it.'" I say. Morgan laughs and kisses my cheek. I smile up at him and grab his hand, walking us to our desks.

"So you really haven't went trick or treating?" Morgan asks.

"Nope." I say. Morgan nods and sits back in his chair.

"How bout this year we pick up Olive and Tyler and go. Make a night out of it." He says with a smile.

"Yeah, I'd like that." I say with a smile.

"You'd have to dress up." He says with a smirk.

"Derek, I think I'm a little too old to dress up." I say laughing.

"Oh no. If we're going, we're going all out." He says with a wide smile. "Maybe a cute little costume. Like a slutty nurse or maybe hot cop." He says wiggling his thick eyebrows. I scoff and slap his arm.

"Honey I'm already a hot cop." I say with a smirk.

"Trust me I know." He says planting his lips onto mine.

"Ew guys, PDA." Spencer says gaging as he walks by us. Morgan and I pull apart and look up at Reid from our seated position.

"Don't be jealous pretty boy." Morgan says with a cheeky smirk as he ruffles us Reid's already shaggy hair.

"Morgannn." Reid complains as he tries to fix his hair. I lick my finger and slick down his hair causing Reid to scowl.

"Never do that again." He says with a shutter. We all board the plane and make our way to Texas.

"You wanna call them?" Morgan asks referring to the kids.

"Yeah I'll call them when we get there." I say with a smile.

"Have you guys thought about them?" Emily asks as she sits next to me on the plane. I plant my feet on Morgan's lap in front of me and bite my lip excitedly.

"Yeah, we decided to break the news to them when we get back." I say with a wide smile.

"Wow look at you guys. And to think you didn't want kids." Emily says nudging my shoulder.

"Well, technically I still don't want to have kids. Like to carry my own, but I don't know. There's something about Olive and Tyler that changed my mind." I say with a ghost of a smile.

"This is exciting. Tell me, are they gonna call me Aunt Emily?" She asks and Morgan laughs.

"Of course." He says rubbing his fingers against my ankles. I spare a glance at him, not believing the steps we are taking in our lives together.

And to think in the beginning we were mere strangers, with pasts we didn't want revealed to the world. But together we changed ourselves, for what I want to say, the better.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Yay! Isla and Morgan are adopting Olive and Tyler. I love Emily and Isla's friendship, honestly one of my favorites. I added the scene on the top because it was so funny, I feel like I couldn't write it as well.

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and comment!

Word count: 1954