EPISODE - 109 Anvi will Missy her Mumma..

Start from the beginning

" That's why I have tightened the security around Malhotra Mansion.. I'll relieved that you guyz are safe here.. ", Manik Added.

" Chiku.. you don't have to Worry for us.. we will be surely safe.. and yes now go drop Anvi to her School. ",  Divyanka Reminded..

" No.. let it be.. let them leave for Hyderabad.. I'll drop Anvi to her School. ", Vivek said taking her bag and holding Anvi's hand, Started to leave but before that Anvi took her hand out from his grip and ran towards Nandini and hugged her tightly.

" Anvi will Missy her Mumma.. ", Anvi said sobbing Hiding her face in between her legs. Nandini kneeled down and hugged her daughter tightly. It was also difficult for her to leave her daughter but she also Knows that it's also important to free from those people's clutches.

" We will back very Soon baby.. don't cry.. Otherwise you mumma will also started to cry.. ", Nandini controlling her tears.

MANIK's eyes was also wet.. he walked towards his little world and took both of them in his Arms.. he'll also miss his little princess.

••~••

WARRIOR HIGH SCHOOL

" Hello.. Can I sit here? ", Anvi who was buzy taking out her notebooks from his bag, turn towards voice. It was a boy , her classmate and the class's most wanted cutest Munda. Every little girl needed his Attention but he always Ignore others.

Anvi look around and nodded her head slowly.. she has very little interaction with her classmates.. she's very shy girl and as her father was always protective for her, he never let her interact much with any outsider. Which makes her quite introvert.

Meanwhile, teacher too entered for the Electure.

The boy Tried to talk with Anvi but she was too buzy writing the Names of Vegetables on her notebook. Copying from Blackboard. She was too shy to look at the boy siting beside her. Whereas, the other girls was so jealous that the new girl get their class's Most Wanted Cutest Munda.

••~••

LAW COLLEGE.

Vivek Entered into his class and Started to Teach them.. Writing some important points on the blackboard.

Riya, who started to sit at front since the time Vivek joined college was admiring him with her Dreamy Eyes. She looked at the way he set his flicks above which keep coming on his forehead.

The way he rolled his Sleeves till his elbow neatly. His every actions making her crazy for him. His Every Actions has charmed her so wildly.

Her trance broke when A girl call him..

" Sir, Please help me with this Question.. ", Her classmate Naina said.

Vivek smiled and walked towards that girl..

He Started to tell her everything in details.. and in between their Shoulders touched unknowingly, both didn't noticed but Riya do notice it..

She fumed seeing this and Clutched her fist tightly.. her eyes turned res due to Anger..

" He's mine.. and how dare she touch him.. I'll not leave this Bi##h. ", Riya vowed in her Mind..