29- Memories, pains and devastated

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, 50 50" she said making a face and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Chal jhooti" I said.

"Nah sacchi main, for a second mujay asa laga kay you'll drop me when you lifted me" she said and I looked at her.

"I will never let you fall" I said and she looked at me, "aur wasay bhe itni moti ho tum, shahid gira daita tumhain" I added and her eyes widened.

"Am not moto" she said folding her arms across her chest.

"Yes you are moto" I teased again.

"Lag tu nahe raha tha, the way you kissed me it was like a really easy thing for you to do" she bluntly said and then regretted it because her face turned red.

"Achaw?" I added the icing on the top.

"Shut up!" She said, "by the way, w-why did you kissed me?" She asked and again embarrassed herself.
Aray Kanza kahan phasa dia.

"Umm.. That was... Umm... That was part of the performance, I mean to make it look more intense" I said and she looked at me with a hint of disappointment.

She turned and walked away. I chuckled and went after her, "Kanza yaar suno tu sahi...Kanza".

"Kanza".

+++++++++++++

"Kanza! Ruko tu sah...." I stopped when I realized where I was and what I was saying.

"Shehry?!" Someone called me and my head snapped towards my bedroom door.

"Hmmm" I said rubbing my eyes recovering from what just happened.

"Tu Kia sooch raha hay, kab say bula raha tha tuhje aur kis ko awaz day raha hay?" Atif walked into the room.

"Umm, nahe Kuch nhe shahid needh aa gaey the" I sat up straight on my couch.

"Okay, come and have dinner then" he said turned to leave but stopped, "tu theek tu hayna, jab say beach say aye hain you are talking to anyone. Is there anything you... You need to share".

I looked at him with my red swollen eyes due to lack of sleep, "yeah, it just am tired".
He didn't seem convinced but dropped the topic, smiled and went out of the room.

I laid back again on the couch. I was so lost in reminding our old beautiful things kay mujay pata he nahe chala kay main soo raha hoon yeh nahe, I thought.
That wedding in which we performed it was just awesome, I smiled staring at the ceiling.
Uss nay mujhse iss din bhe poocha tha aur kal bhe kay why I kissed her and I lied to her both times, I thought and my eyes turned glassy.

I want you guys to come from my side.

But I want you be on my Side for forever, I thought.

"Shehry tu aa raha hay yeh hum aye" Waqas called and I hastily got of the couch.

"Coming" I replied back.

I went into the bathroom and looked at my reflection. My eyes red, lips chapped, rough skin.

You are a celebrity, millions of people love you, I thought.
When you cannot see your loved ones in a bad condition then how would your fans react on your condition? I questioned myself.
Loved ones... Mama... Mama I miss you a lot, I need you, I furiously slapped water on my face. I dried my face and went out of the bathroom and then bedroom. Everyone was sitting in the dinning table. On the table was tandori chicken, rice and bowl of salad.

"Wow" I said cheerfully.

"Who replaced me?" I asked siting beside Atif.

"Me" Hussain said proudly jerking his collar. Shokha.