Promises and their Outcomes (Review Thirty-Four)

Remember that the point of this review is to guide you to improvement. If you have any questions, do not before afraid to talk to your reviewer or to @ericson119. We are here to help you, not review your book and simply move on to the next one.

Promises and their Outcomes
By: TamashaWrites

Reviewer: The_Scarlet_Writer

-

Cover/Title: 10/10

- I like the title! It made me really curious as to what the poems will be about. Also, very lovely cover.

-

Blurb: 9/10

- It's a nice teaser to get us to read your book, it promises us a collection of heartfelt poems.

-

First Chapter: 10/10

- So for the first poem, just wow! It's so beautiful! I'm literally speechless.

-

Grammar/Punctuation: 9/10

- As I believe, a poet has the right to break grammar rules for the sake of his/her poem. So let's ignore this part here. :)

-

Vocabulary: 10/10

- You choose the perfect words to go along with the theme of your poem, and they leave a huge impact on the reader.

-

Plot/Pacing: 9/10

- I feel as if each poem has a certain pacing to it, starting with heavy mysterious vibes, leading you into a climax of complex emotions then ending with a conclusion to it all.

-

Character/ Character development: 10/10

- As far as I'm concerned, I'm the main character, and I really got in my feels reading your poems. So, great job!

-

Originality: 10/10

- You take every day matters and turn them into your own, into ours. You mess with the harsh facts of living in this world with your poetry, throwing emphasis on injustice, foolishness as well as love and happiness.

-

World building / Imagery: 9/10

- I'm combining these two again since they seem related when it comes to poems. As I said in "originality", you built a new world by yourself, creating a safe place for your readers to enjoy your words, knowing there's someone out there like you keen on talking about such subjects in such an artistic way.

-

Overall: Honestly, I just want to keep on reading. :)

-

Questions for the author:

- What do you think of the review? Did it help you improve?

- What kind of story are you going for? Tell us so we can understand you.

- What do you enjoy about writing? Tell us how it makes you feel.

- What is your writing process like?

All Rounders Review Shop (CLOSED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara