Sackcloth and Ashes (Review Forty-Seven)

Remember that the point of this review is to guide you to improvement. If you have any questions, do not before afraid to talk to your reviewer or to @ericson119. We are here to help you, not review your book and simply move on to the next one.

Sackcloth and Ashes
By: MavisFarah

Reviewer:SilentLover0224

-

Title/Cover: 10/10

- I love the title in the cover, it goes amazing with your story.

-

Blurb: 9/10

- Very dark and very interesting. However, it repeats "perhaps they weren't supposed to meet" a bit too much.

-

First chapter: 10/10

- I didn't see any of that coming. It was very well written and I was hooked.

-

Grammar/punctuation: 9/10

- Some minor grammar mistakes, but the punctuation was amazing.

-

Vocabulary: 10/10

- Very extensive and good use of the words

-

Plot/pacing: 10/10

- It was very well paced, and for a minute I could actually see this is a horror movie! ❤️

-

Character/character development: 10/10

- The characters were well written and I wasn't trying to figure out who was who.

-

Originality: 10/10

- This was amazing the story line was fabulous and there is definitely some major touch of creativity.

-

Word building: 10/10

- Lots of good words were used. The language was super believable.

-

Imagery: 10/10

- Very impressive! I love all your descriptions! You balance the show and the tell part of the story very well.

-

Questions for the author:

- What do you think of the review? Did it help you improve?

- What kind of story are you going for? Tell us so we can understand you.

- What do you enjoy about writing? Tell us how it makes you feel.

- What is your writing process like?