Cook Up A Love (Review Fifty-Seven)

Remember that the point of this review is to guide you to improvement. If you have any questions, do not before afraid to talk to your reviewer or to @ericson119. We are here to help you, not review your book and simply move on to the next one.

Cook Up A Love
By: mimirathod

Reviewer: The_Scarlet_Writer

Cover/Title: 9/10

- I really love both the cover and the title; they're both unique and interesting.

-

Blurb: 8/10

- To be honest, I'm excited to see what's going happen between Adhira and Raghav; they seem like two interesting main characters (from what I've seen from your little teaser). I'd day this was a nice blurb.

-

First Chapter: 10/10

- This was a beautiful chapter and an amazing start to the story. There are many details I'll comment on through the rest of the review.

-

Grammar/Punctuation: 10/10

- Nothing to complain about!

-

Vocabulary: 10/10

- Your vocabulary is absolutely flawless, and also pretty varied. Your descriptions are beautiful and on point ( you don't go on and on describing things that would bore the reader; you know when to stop as to give us the right amount to interest us, and to bring the story to life)

-

Plot/Pacing: 9/10

- I was skeptical at first when you started the book with Adhira telling us about her childhood, but quickly changed my mind; you wrote it in such a smooth way that I was glad that you actually started this way.

- The interaction between Adhira and Rudra was very interesting in its own way.

-

Character/Character Development: 10/10

- Since the epilogue, I was able to develop a keen understanding of Adhira's personality (even as a mere child), and her relationship with the rest of the characters (such as martha, father louise and her godfather). So in my opinion, this is amazing.

- I loved the fact that we were able to connect with all the characters (no exceptions) and understand them on a deeper level.

- I think the way Raghav was introduced to the story was very smooth and nice.

-

Originality: 9/10

- It's nice to read something so original yet so down to earth. Through your narration, you've been able to bring to light some harsh realities.

-

World Building: 9/10

- Like I said in "originality", you did really well mixing fiction and reality together, and I loved it!

-

Imagery: 10/10

- You have a smooth writing style and a lot of talent; those two mixed together gave me a wonderful reading experience where I was able to imagine the scenes easily in my head.

-

Overall: Amazing job. Can't wait to see more of you!

-

Questions for the author:

- What do you think of the review? Did it help you improve?

- What kind of story are you going for? Tell us so we can understand you.

- What do you enjoy about writing? Tell us how it makes you feel.

- What is your writing process like?