Heartstone: A Lands of Ralosia Story (Review Sixteen)

Remember that the point of this review is to guide you to improvement. If you have any questions, do not before afraid to talk to your reviewer or to @ericson119. We are here to help you, not review your book and simply move on to the next one.

Heartstone - A Lands of Ralosia Story
By Sanch250

Reviewer: Tumi771

Cover/Title: 8 /10

- It's nice and perfect for this book.

-

Blurb: 8 /10

- The blurb/foreword was enough to draw you in by introducing his characters. That, and a secret hidden from them makes you want to read more and understand what the secret is. I also love how the author explained that it's not the first book but it's a spin-off but you don't need to read the other book for this one to make sense.

-

First Chapter: 8/10

- I loved the first chapter because it made me want to read more. I wanted to know about Ruben the red-eyes Densius and his story.

-

Grammar/Punctuation: 8/10

- I didn't find any errors. The writer took time writing his book.

-

Plot/Placing: 9/10

- The plot was great. Straight to the point we get to see the characters in the book. The secret mentioned in the blurb which I think had to do with the boy Jirros powers(focus) his dad Razan doesn't seem ready to let his son use his powers yet.

-

Characters: 8/10

- Characters are well presented:

Ruben - Densius

Aero, Corri siblings Razan is their father(Ralosians)

Jirro his father is Lucar(Ralosians)

I'd say my favorite from all of them has to be Ruben because he's made from stones every time he was attacked or he's torn apart, he would easily take other stones and he will be full again. It takes time for him to be back to his old self but he ends up complete again. I love him because that's how we deal with life every time you encounter bad situations you use them to help you ( Take the stones people throw at you and use them to build a monument) I loved that he represents that in a way...Ruben even mentioned it "I feel bad for you Ralosians sometimes. If you lost a hand or a foot, you couldn't replace it like us Densius."(from chapter 3)

-

Originality: 8/10

- It's very original and not predictable I really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next story from the series.

-

World Building : 8/10

- It is well presented and the descriptions are well enough to make the reader feel like they are indeed part of the story...amazing work!

-

Imagery: 8/10

- It was amazing there's a part where the kids fall in a cave and get stuck in it they ended getting chased by a Feral Densius(Seraphi) I couldn't help but experience it too.

-

Overall: 8/10

- Great book! The writer is very talented!

-

Questions for the author:

- What do you think of the review? Did it help you improve?

- What kind of story are you going for? Tell us so we can understand you.

- What do you enjoy about writing? Tell us how it makes you feel.

- What is your writing process like?