The Tail of Thirteen Paws (Review Fifty-Four)

Remember that the point of this review is to guide you to improvement. If you have any questions, do not before afraid to talk to your reviewer or to @ericson119. We are here to help you, not review your book and simply move on to the next one.

The Tail of Thirteen Paws
By: -Skylar_Rao-

Reviewer: SilentLover0224

-

Title/Cover: 10/10

- It's very creative. I love the background and the font that you used.

-

Blurb: 8/10

- You told us more of how you were planning on writing it, not so much the actual summary.

-

First Chapter: 9/10

- Very well written, and very lovely pictures. But it was a little hard to follow.

-

Grammar/Punctuation: 7/10

- There were a few noticeable mistakes, but the grammar was used correctly.

-

Plot/Pacing: 5/10

- I feel like the events were really rushed.

-

Vocabulary: 8/10

- It was a little rough, but otherwise correct.

-

Characters/Character Development: 7/10

- Some of the characters were vague, I feel as though you could take some out.

-

Originality: 9/10

- Although it was based off of Paw Patrol, I appreciate that you gave it an original twist.

-

Word Building: 8/10

- The world building is a little rough, but it's an easy fix.

-

Imagery: 9/10

- I could see everything that you were describing, but you gave away too many details.

-

Overall: I enjoyed the read, but I feel with good proofreading and editing it could be better.

-

Questions for the author:

- What do you think of the review? Did it help you improve?

- What kind of story are you going for? Tell us so we can understand you.

- What do you enjoy about writing? Tell us how it makes you feel.

- What is your writing process like?