The Farm - A Lands of Ralosia Story (Review Fourteen)

Remember that the point of this review is to guide you to improvement. If you have any questions, do not before afraid to talk to your reviewer or to @ericson119. We are here to help you, not review your book and simply move on to the next one.

The Farm - A Lands of Ralosia Story.
By Sanch250

Reviewer: The_Scarlet_Writer

Cover/title: 9/10

- I really love the picture you're using in the cover. It relates to the story since you know, "lands" (:

- Maybe just change the font you're using for the title in the cover, just to give it a little twist. Other than that, the title is really eye catching.

-

Blurb: 9/10

- Good job on the blurb, it makes me want to read your book to see what happens.

-

First chapter: 9/10

- Amazing first chapter. Honestly, everything was really good about it, from introducing the characters, to getting the action started.

-

Grammar/punctuation: 8/10

- Not that many grammar mistakes to be honest.

- There's one mistake in chapter 3, paragraph 12 (yes I counted them lol), you wrote "Cook has literally cooked ..." but I think it should be "Cook had literally cooked ...", since you've been using the past tense.

- Chapter 4, paragraph 8, you wrote "where its safe", it should be "where it's safe".
Same chapter, but paragraph 11, "lets make", should be "let's make".

-

Vocabulary: 9/10

- Your vocabulary is on point and relative to the story.

-

Plot/Pacing: 10/10

- In the first chapter, I really admired the fact that it didn't take too much time to get them to the farm, the one you talked about in your blurb.
From there, the plot was really good and satisfying.

- The 3rd point of view is my favorite way to read book, and I think it gives us more perspective of all the characters. What I also know is that it's a hard one to write and you managed it perfectly!
The ending was good, making us raise more questions than answers, giving us a push to move on to the next book in the series.

-

Characters/character development: 9/10

- The way you introduced the characters was really smooth, giving us the time to learn about them.

- The names are very creative.

-

Originality: 9/10

- So far, the whole idea is original.
The powers of the kids are also creative and interesting to read about.

-

World building: 9/10

- You have for sure built a unique world of your own. One that I enjoyed being part of.

-

Imagery: 9/10

- With your good vocabulary and your smooth plot, it was very easy to imagine the scenes in my head.

-
Overall: I've had only positive things to say. Good job!

-

Questions for the author:

- What do you think of the review? Did it help you improve?

- What kind of story are you going for? Tell us so we can understand you.

- What do you enjoy about writing? Tell us how it makes you feel.

- What is your writing process like?