Before We Bond (Review Fifty-Eight)

Remember that the point of this review is to guide you to improvement. If you have any questions, do not before afraid to talk to your reviewer or to @ericson119. We are here to help you, not review your book and simply move on to the next one.

Before We Bond
By annabellacx

Reviewer: DiaryOfDaisy

Title, Cover and Blurb 7/10:

- The title is enticing, the cover a bit dull and the blurb okay, captivating enough.

-

Plot 5/10:

- Although the beginning introduces the characters, it's a bit simple. The writer could do more at creating scenes that would hold readers down. Also, the story moves at a sluggish pace but be assured, it promises drama.

-

Characters 6/10:

- The main character, Cassandra is a bit of the typical, boring/normal girl. A little spice in her character would help greatly. Blake, on the other hand seems sweet but also holds a mysterious aura.

- Digging a little deeper in the second characters can also give an insight on the main character's personality from another aspect.

-

Writing style 9/10:

- The writing style is amazing. It emphasizes on everything. The flow of the book is easy and readers can follow quite well.

-

Grammar/Structure 10/10:

- The use of grammar and structure is good. Honestly, it's the best part of the book.

-

Summary:

- If anything, the book looks simple enough. Like a reader could decipher the end.

- It can also be a good thing if the readers believe they can decode the end but are thrown into a series of plot twists. A reader's interest would grow even more and want to find out where and how he/she is wrong.

- All in all, Before We Bond is a book you should look forward to reading.

-

Questions for the author:

- What do you think of the review? Did it help you improve?

- What kind of story are you going for? Tell us so we can understand you.

- What do you enjoy about writing? Tell us how it makes you feel.

- What is your writing process like?