Sidharth come and hold noor who is looking so beautiful in her barbie dress

While rita ji greet tara ji

Sid just pass a small smile while she reciprocate.....

They all enters into the room where the court marriage will take place.....
Soon the judge come and both shehnaaz and sidharth sign the papers......
While signing the paper shehnaaz feels a pool of emotions in her heart....
She don't know what she will do.... She can't just left all the thinks which she had lived till now this is very new feelings for her gis got time to related with this feeling while doing all the rituals but in her case it just happen she didn't even get time.....

After the court marriage....
Rita ji and tara ji took shehnaaz and sidharth in the mandir as they wanted them to take blessing from god also....

They enter in the mandir....
while rita ji give sidharth sindoor...
And td him to fill her mang....
Sidharth does that....
Shehnaaz close her eyes while some sindoor fall on her nose....
Her heart starts beating more faster as if it will comes out... She is feeling strange emotion the person who is standing beside her is her husband who had clearly told her that he can't give her his wife's place as he love someone else.... And suddenly this thought is pincing her heart.... She know this already but still she is feeling like her heart is aching.....
While filling her mind he have many thoughts in his mind and he is having different feeling in his heart...  Looking at her mang filling with the sindoor of his name is giving him a strange happiness he don't know why he heart is feeling happy he don't know what is this strange feeling he never feel this kind of feeling towards raima also.....

After that rita maa give a mangansutra to him to her sana wear it....

Sid nodded and make sana wear it.... She is quite her eyes wear tearful.... She is feeling many emotions.....
After making her wear mangalsutra he look at her... Her hairline fill with sindoor and neck have mangalsutra of his name is making his heart beat more faster he is feeling a strange satisfaction in his heart.....

They all goes to his house after doing puja in the way.....
Sid and sana was sitting in front and rita ji and tara ji at back while noor is in sana's lap..
N- mumma ham kaha ja rahe hai...
Sana look at her and before she could answer sid said....
Sh- abse noor mera sath rahegi... Kayu noor aap rahpgi na mera sath.....
Sid said in a baby voice....
Noor's eyes glitter in happiness as she get very close to sidharth.....
Suddenly she make a pout... And said...
N- par main apko kaya bolungi.....
Sid's answer make everyone shocked and happy....
Sh- kayu aap mujha papa bulaogi na bacha...
His words make sana happy she didn't get the love of a father as she is very small when her father passed away but her noor will not be like her she now have a father....
N- papa....
She said very cutely while he said...
Sh- han mari princess....
Rita maa and tara ji were more then happy... Rita maa and said noor to call her dadi....
Noor is so happy getting two new person in her life.....
While sana is happy thinking about her choice feeling happy that she took this decision and her noor get everything in her life......

Soon they reach shukla residence.....
Rita ji did arti and grihapravesh of shehnaaz and they all sattle in the hall....
After some time tara ji said....
T- abb main chalti hu.....
Hearing this shehnaaz's face fall....
But she can't voice out her feeling but rita maa said....
R- tara we all know that you are alone without her and now when she is here why you are going back to that home....
Tara ji smile and said....
T- vo mera ghar hai rita i can't leave that home
Sh- maa who is asking you to leave that home.....
Sidharth said.....
Shehnaaz looks at him the way he call her maa maa it makes her heart so much happy that she can't say.....
T- beta par main kaha.....
Sh- aap yaha rahengi hamare sath ham sab ek family ki tarah rahenga na mom ko bhi company mil jayegi.....
T- par beta ye mari beti ka sasural hai....
R- usse pahle ham dost hai...

After a lot of argument finally tara ji agree to stay with them but she said that she will go to that house once or twice in a week....
And also sidharth gad arrange a 24/7 care taker for that home.....
Shehnaaz is all quite coz she don't have words to say all those things happening with her was like a dream suddenly all her pain all her sufferings were going away......

This is a new begining of their life...
Their families were happy now it's time for them to adjust is they will accept each other or the happiness of the family will be the only thing they will get in their life.......?

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....