Chapter 58

A/N: Short chapter, sorry about that! Finals exams are on my ass :/

Beth's POV:

It was the start of our tour today. Perrie and I have been taking things slow in terms of sex. I don't know why but after I've gotten my memories back I have been more than ready for it.

Perrie wanted to make it special for me though considering it's my first time. She also requested to wait until we are able to make it public. So I guess that will have to wait a bit more.

I can't believe I forgot four of the five most important girls in my life. Especially the most important girl in my life, who was still laying next to me asleep considering it was only 8 am and our tour bus will be here at 1 pm.

I stood up and decided to make Perrie breakfast in bed.

So I cooked her favourite breakfast dish.

While cooking I smiled to myself. All because I'm just thinking about Perrie. Honestly I never thought I would act this way towards anyone.

But Perrie Edwards is capable of many things.

I finished it and put it all on a tablet and made my way to my beautiful girlfriend.

She was still asleep much to my expectations. I put the tablet on the nightstand.

I sat down next to her and started kissing her cheek. She woke up and groaned slightly.

"Wake up bubs." I said with a smile already leaking into my voice.

Perrie tried to stay grumpy but with her eyes closed, her lips turned upwards ever so slightly.

"What time is it?" She mumbled out smiling slightly.

"10 am. I know we've packed and are all set to leave, but I thought we could just spend a little down time before the intense touring." I said.

She sat up and kissed me on the cheek.

"I would've loved to kiss you on the mouth but I didn't want to infect you with my morning breath." Perrie said after pulling away smiling.

I looked deeply into her blue eyes getting carried away. Damn it. I can't escape that.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked finally pulling myself out of my trance.

"Nothing." She chuckled. She was about to stand up until her eyes landed on the tablet.

She smiled adorably and hugged me.

Although I do enjoy kissing Perrie, I just love hugging her even more. The comfort is even bigger than a kiss. The warmth from her body, her scent all the familiarity that came with her just was better than anything else.

"Eat up bubs." I smiled at her.

"Thank you." She said so sincerely while holding my jaw gently.

"Not a problem." I said again enchanted by the woman in front of me.

She fed me because I didn't want to eat. I felt like a child but we also couldn't stop laughing and smiling.

She finished up her food and then kissed my cheek.

"I'm gonna go shower." She said and stood up leaving me.

I just love this girl.

***********************

"The bus is here Babe!" Perrie called for me as I was getting dressed as quickly as possible.

"I'm done!" I called back and made my way to her.