Chapter 44

Beth's POV:

I actually told Perrie that I loved her. Even though I have done that before, it never was in the meaning that we both confessed to each other.

I didn't want to tell her like that. I wanted to make it special for her. She deserves nothing less. I messed it up though.

Somehow I can't feel myself be bothered by that. I'm almost content with the way it happened.

So I decided not to keep on thinking about it. I've thought about it for a week now. Enough is enough.

Today we would get back on our tour though there are only like 6 concerts left.

My bruises, which the other girls had a very similar reaction to Perrie's, haven't faded completely but can easily be hidden by makeup.

They almost killed me.

3 days ago

Perrie and I were about to enter the studio and we were a little late.

We entered and there were Jesy, Jade, Leigh-Anne and Kamille.

"Two years later." Jesy said without looking up but when she did her eyes widened and she immediately came up to me.

"What the hell happened?!" She exclaimed.

Her outburst caused the rest to look up as well and they all came up to me as well.

"What the fuck?!" Kamille said.

My leg was once again covered by a bandage and my face was still covered with scraps.

"Calm down will ya?" I said and made my way to the table.

"What do you mean calm down! What happened?" Leigh said but also looked at Perrie for an answer.

"Beth did something very stupid." She simply said, still quite annoyed that this happend and I didn't wake her.

So I told them the short version of how I ran out of the flat due to frustration and slipped.

"Not only that, she ran to your street Jesy without noticing!" Perrie exclaimed.

"Why didn't you wake me?! I could have called an uber for You! Or you could've slept at mine!" She said angrily.

"How did you even run that far without stopping?" Jade asked quite shocked.

I shrugged and Perrie continued to make them aware of how stupid my actions were.

Basically I got a scolding and I felt like a child.

Present time

Oh that day I won't forget.

Luckily I could use my leg normally again and no one should notice that it ever happened.