Chapter 41

Perrie's POV:

Me and Beth chilled with me mam while waiting for Ellie.

I still don't know what I'm actually gonna do, what is wrong with Jonnie?

I get how he could think she's stunning, I mean it's obvious, but how would he be able to really try and take my girlfriend from me?

My thoughts were stopped when the door opened. Jonnie stepped inside and smiled at Beth.

"Oh you guys are back." He said.

"Yeah." I said. Beth smiled at him and I rolled my eyes.

I know it was out of politeness but that doesn't mean I want her to even look at him.

"What did you two do?" He asked Beth completely trying to ignore my presence. He sat down on the opposite couch.

"Perrie showed me South Shields." She said and took ahold of my hand. That reassured me and visibly turned off Jonnie.

"That's great. If you want I can show you the Bridge tomorrow. It has an awesome view." He said. Is he seriously trying to do this in my presence?

"If Perrie tags along why not." She said. I smiled at him sarcastically.

"Sure why not. I'd love to spend time with you." I said to him. He smiled back just as sarcastically.

"Great." He said.

Then there was a knock on the door. I stood up to get it and heard him talking quieter in an attempt to not let me hear.

"I actually would've liked to spend alone time with you." He said charmingly.

"Well I don't know if you listened yesterday, but I'm taken. By your sister." Beth again made clear.

"Does she need to know?" He asked.

"It won't happen, so there's nothing she needs to know." She said.

I smirked and opened the door to reveal Ellie.

"Perrie!" She exclaimed and threw herself on me.

"Hey El." I said hugging her back just as tightly.

We went inside and Jonnie looked quite embarrassed. That's what he gets.

Beth stood up to greet Ellie.

"You must be Ellie, it's nice to meet you." Beth said smiling at her.

"Pleasures all mine darling. You must be Beth." Ellie said and hugged her.

"What's up Jo." Ellie greeted Jonnie as well.

"Hey." He smiled back.

"There's some awkward tension and I need an explanation." Ellie whispered to me.

I nodded and pulled Beth with me upstairs. Ellie followed behind.

We went up to my room and closed the door.

"So what is up with the tension between Jonnie and you two?" She asked.

"First of all, Beth is my girlfriend." I started off.

Ellie cheered, "You finally got a move on!" She said.

I smiled but hushed her again, "And Jonnie is kind of into her as well, which he spilled after he found out we are together. After I spoke to him he said he would try and make her like him." I explained.

"Oh wow already drama over you. That was fast." Ellie joked with Beth.

"Hey it's not funny." I pouted and crossed my arms, "I don't know what to do. He won't stop. Before you came in he literally tried to ask her out in my presence!" I exclaimed.