Chapter 48

Perrie's POV:

Today I decided to talk to the other three about the Power music video.

So we all met up at the studio earlier. Beth had an appointment, something about her car needing to be checked, so that gave us time to discuss this.

"So, about Power, how are we meant to do that shot? The end shot with our mothers? Guys you seriously don't believe that Beth is really fine with that. That it won't affect her. We can't do that. So we either find a solution or don't do it." I started off.

They all thought about it and Jade then said, "Obviously we can't just let some random stand next to her. Our mothers could stand for her. One of ours anyways."

"Should we just leave it out Then?" Jesy asked, "I genuinely don't believe that she would feel any better if our mam's stood for her. Really don't." She said.

"But Beth isn't stupid she will know exactly why we cut it out. And she won't like that we did that at all. But I also don't believe that she really wants to be included in that shot. If she isn't though, I'll feel bad and it will bring rumours up." I said.

"That's right as well. We should just talk to her about it. We all know our mam's know about Beth's past. I mean mine called immediately and talked about how she would love to meet Beth." Leigh said.

"Yeah. My mam literally acted like a mother towards her as soon as we were in South Shields." I said.

"No doubt ours will do the same when they get to meet her. But I still don't think that Beth would feel comfortable with that. No matter what, she won't allow anyone to really 'replace' her mother." Jesy said.

The door opened and in came Beth. She looked between us confused.

"What are you discussing without me?" She asked sitting down next to me.

"Babe, we need to talk to you about something." I started.

She nodded and so Jade told her everything that we talked about just now.

"Guys you won't cut it out. I'm not gonna be a reason for that. The scene will be badass, we can't cut that out. It doesn't matter if I'm not in it. People know that my mother's gone." She said.

"Yeah, but first, we don't want to do that shot without you, and second do you realise how terrible we would be for doing that? We won't leave you out of a shot based on something horrible like that. Screw what the outside says, do you really think we could do that? Beth we love you and we won't do that shot without you. So it's either you're in and we find a solution or we cut it out." Leigh said.

She sat there quiet thinking. Her face scrunched up in pain.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Nothing." She said wiping at her nose slowly.

"Did your nose start bleeding again?" Jade asked disappointed.

"What makes you think that?" Beth asked innocently.

"You don't ever do that nose wiping thing. So you checked for blood. And you wouldn't do that if it didn't happen again." Jesy stated.

"Yeah it did while I was driving here." She said looking down.

"We are gonna get this checked out." I said. From the outside I probably looked mad at Beth but that's really just my worry for her.

"It's nose bleeding. It's really not that dramatic." She tried to downplay it.

"It is if you have a headache combined with it. Jesus Beth this is your health we are talking about. Stop acting like it's not a big deal." Jade said loudly.