Chapter 38

Perrie's POV:

The next morning I woke up in the embrace of Beth.

Beth, my girlfriend.

As I remembered last night a wide grin spread across my face. Her saying she feels the same, being jealous of Zayn and then that sour part of not being good enough for me.

I can't believe she thinks that. Has she ever seen herself and her personality traits?

She has a hard exterior sure, but beneath that? She's caring, protective, kind, funny, cute, kinda nerdy and so many more things. If I'd list them all right now I could gush all day.

Her even breathing let me know she's still sleeping. I turned around but was careful not to wake her. I admired her face and if she opened her eyes it may seem kinda creepy, but she's my girlfriend, part of my job is to admire her.

I don't know when we are gonna make it public or if we will at all, but I think right now we can just live in the moment and have fun on tour.

Beth began to stir and then she slowly opened her eyes, revealing her beautiful brown eyes.

As soon as she saw me she smiled and closed her eyes again.

"How long have you been up?" She asked.

"I don't know, 10 minutes?" I said.

She hummed and I can tell she was still tired.

I caressed her face and she smiled even more which made my heart melt.

"You are so cute." I said. I don't know how people say she's the badass in our group. Alright she won't take crap from anyone but she still is the most adorable person I know.

"And you two are awfully close. Did we miss something?" Leigh asked as her and the girls exited the lounge room.

"Kinda." Beth and I said still looking deeply into each other's eyes and ignoring them a bit.

"Oh my god! Is Berrie a go?" Jade asked excitedly.

"Finally!" Jesy yelled not waiting for us to actually confirm it.

"Guys?" Leigh asked trying to get Beth's and I's attention because we were literally just looking at each other smiling.

I think it just settled in for both of us that we are finally together.

Jade and Jesy started dancing together as if to celebrate and cheered.

"Hello!" Jesy then also yelled.

"What?" Beth asked and we finally broke eye contact to look at them and I turned around and jumped off the bunk.

"Are you finally together?" Leigh asked.

"Oh. Yeah." Beth said and I nodded.

That made them three again erupt in cheers and they started chanting Berrie.

"Alright I'm gonna go shower." I said and kissed Beth's cheek before leaving.

I heard Leigh awe and Jade and Jesy both started mocking Beth on how she became soft. She just smiled and listened to them.

I love them so much. No judgement and they even waited for it to happen. That's what we needed.

As I showered I made sure to clean everything thoroughly. That's a heavy downside of not having a sense of smell. I have no idea if I smell bad or if my clothes smell bad.

After I finished I put on sweats and a hoodie. Today is a travel day. All day on bus which is great. All the more time with Beth.

I stepped out of the bathroom and Beth entered after but before she closed the door she kissed my cheek.