Chapter 47

Perrie's POV:

I woke up the next morning without a headache. Can't say that about the other four though. Beth woke up groaning at about 1 p.m. and the rest followed. All of them took Advil and they were all quiet trying to handle the pain until it started kicking in.

Today I cooked for a change and although it was nowhere near Beth's level of cooking I at least tried. They all thanked me and it did taste okay. It was a decent breakfast.

"Why did you let me drink so much." Jesy mumbled.

"Oh now you regret it? What happened to 'We need to celebrate this!'" I mocked her. She flipped me off and I laughed.

A few hours later Leigh, Jade and Jesy stopped complaining since their medicine kicked in.

Beth was still quiet though.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked.

"Dunno it's still hurting." She shrugged. 

I checked her forehead for temperature but it was all normal.

"Is it hurting too much?" I asked. She shrugged.

"I don't know. I guess it's normal. Don't worry babe." She said and kissed my cheek.

I was hesitant. Usually she should be fine by now but I decided to let it go for now. 

We all watched a movie together seeing as all of them, even with painkillers, still felt pretty drained. I'm so glad I didn't drink that much yesterday.

The movie ended and I looked to Beth.

"Babe." I said and stood up to get a tissue.

"What's wrong?" Jade asked hearing my shock.

"Your nose is bleeding." I said to Beth who didn't even seem to notice.

"Huh? Oh I didn't notice." She said as she lifted her head back so nothing would spill.

I held the tissue to her nose and let her face forward.

"Is your head still hurting?" Leigh asked worriedly.

"Yeah. But it's fine guys. A bleeding nose is not that abnormal." She said.

"No but in combination with your headache, which should've been long numbed by now, it does seem a bit dangerous." Jade said.

"I'm fine you guys. It's just bad timing. What could it be anyways?" She said trying to decrease the worry we had.

"You have to get it checked." Jesy said.

"No. I'm fine. If it happens again then fine. But you guys are overreacting. Thank you for worrying but I'm fine. If I was feeling that it were too much I'd tell you." She said.

"Promise you'll tell me when it happens again?" I said still holding the tissue to her nose.

She nodded and I knew she wouldn't. That's just who she is.

Eventually the girls left and bid their goodbye to us.

Beth's nose stopped bleeding after a while but it definitely bled long enough.

My gut is telling me this isn't normal. She has been dizzy a lot before all of this. She never said it but I've noticed it. I always thought it was because she didn't eat enough so I always made her eat more, but maybe it wasn't that. Maybe there is something seriously wrong.

Now this is a major red flag. Her headache won't disappear with Advil and then she gets nose bleeding? Call it overprotective-ness but I don't feel like that's normal at all.