Chapter 46

Beth's POV:

"Wait seriously?!" Leigh exclaimed excitedly while the rest of us were in shock.

"Yeah." She chuckled, "What do you guys say? Ready to come to the US?" Ariana smiled.

"Of course!" Jesy said excitedly and Ariana chuckled again.

"You guys are so cute." She said, "I'm looking forward to having you girls as my opening for the concert." She said and hung up.

"Oh my god!" Perrie exclaimed and jumped around.

"We will open for THE Ariana Grande and perform at Madison square garden. What else could happen to make this more great?" Jade said.

We engulfed in a group hug and I was excited. Performing at Madison square garden has always been my biggest dream.

"This is seriously happening. We will be Ariana's opening act. This will be epic." Leigh said.

We spend the day trying to figure out what choreo we'll do with Claud and the setlist and so on.

***********

We were at the airport right now waiting for our flight to take off. Insane. Just mad.

I know that Shout out to my Ex has been such a hit in the US but Columbia is messing it all up on purpose again.

Perrie and I have been spending a lot of time together. Obviously we live together but still, we go out every time we can. Although I have yet to take her to a real date. We agreed that we will do it as soon as we left SYCO. And that will take quite some time.

I always thought a first date was required but oh well. Perrie and I skipped loads of stuff anyways.

"The amount of times we almost kissed in public is massive." Perrie said to the girls.

"Yeah honestly. I think there are even videos by mixers that try to prove we are real." I said while holding Perrie's hand.

We were already on our jet so it was fine.

"I think I've seen one of them. They are so funny though." Jesy said.

"Yeah by our faces the fans can tell we think so too. I think there's even a video called Little Mix exposing Berrie for however minutes straight. These videos are quite entertaining." Leigh said chuckling.

"Well at least we know the fans definitely won't mind when you two are finally able to make it public." Jade said.

"They'll freak out probably. These news will spread across the fandom like fire." Perrie said.

I can't wait to prepare my first date with Perrie. It will be perfect. It has to be.

**********

"Wait what?! What do you mean we will perform at the BRITS?! Now we only have literally 2 days to prepare!" I exclaimed.

"I know I know. I'm sorry girls but they told us last minute. Just make Shout Out to My Ex even more epic as a performance. It has to be flawless though." Sam, our manager, said.

"Gee thanks." I muttered quietly. I love Sam but sometimes I'm so mad that I snap at the wrong people.

"Calm down Beth." Perrie whispered and held my hand.

I decided to let it go and we started working on it.

The girls had less trouble then me and Perrie. I was especially on edge. I hated it. I hate having this much time pressure.

I couldn't seem to pick up the moves and my head started hurting. Like in an unusual way. I pushed the pain aside though and tried to concentrate on what our choreographer taught us.