Chapter 52

Perrie's POV:

All of us were sitting in silence as I tried to calm my nerves to the moment were the surgery would be done.

We have been waiting for 3 hours now so my patience was running thin.

A nurse entered the room and smiled at us.

"Ms. Fields' surgery is done. Dr. Brown should come in any minute to give you the exact infos." She smiled at us and left.

I could finally breath properly. She's alive. She's done.

5 minutes later Dr. Brown entered. He smiled at us and took of his gloves.

"Ms. Fields surgery was successful, the tumour has been completely removed. She needs to rest for a week in the hospital and afterwards also take it slow. Now about her memories... we'll see after she wakes up. She will probably not wake up today but you can still see her." He said.

"What room?" I asked impatiently.

"203." He smiled at me.

"Thank you doctor." I said and immediately went to the elevator.

The rest all followed immediately.

Finally I ran to her room and opened it up.

There she laid, my beautiful, imperfectly perfect girlfriend. She had a bandage around her head. I know they had to shave her hair for the surgery. She wasn't at all glad about that.

Tears welled in my eyes. I didn't ever wanna see her laying in a hospital bed.

I immediately sat down on the chair next to the bed and took her hand in mine.

The other also took seats. There weren't that many chair so they had to sit on each other's lap as well.

Sam sat down on the other side of the bed and sighed. I could tell she was exhausted. Just like all of us.

We all stayed there till they really had to throw us out. I didn't want to leave. I couldn't physically bring myself to. The girls needed to pull me out.

I went to sleep that night, with Jesy in bed cause I couldn't fall asleep with an empty space next to me. I cuddled into her and she held me tighter.

"Everything will work out in the end Pez. We just need to be patient and wait." Jesy said.

I stayed quiet but did cuddle closer for comfort.

Let's just hope.

************

Beth's POV:

I heard a beeping sound and frowned with my eyes closed. It's annoying.

Wait, what is that beeping sound?

Slowly I opened my eyes and groaned. My head is throbbing.

Where the fuck am I?

After I opened my eyes again I saw that I was in a hospital room.

What had happened?

My last memory is me and Sam going to her house from the graveyard.

Where is Sam?

I slowly sat up with even more groans escaping me.

This is some shit.

I noticed that I don't have hair, which really just stirs questions and a bandage around my head.

I pressed the call button and a nurse entered after a minute.