Chapter 30

Perrie's POV:

It's been 2 days since I got that text from Zayn. He texted me again saying he'll give me 3 days to get my stuff out. How nice of him right?

I've been trying to look for a place. The girls have all been very supportive and have helped me pack everything up. Beth offered, no pretty much left no choice of living with her till I found my own place.

She didn't want me to stress about it and seeing as she's the only single one out of the four it makes the most sense. That way Jesy, Jade and Leigh don't need to worry about getting their boyfriends over.

So that's why I'm in a cab making my way to her Right now.

Thinking about what Zayn said makes me so confused. He just broke it off with no explanation. I felt like crying again.

"We arrived ma'am." The driver said.

"Thank you." I said giving him money and tipping him as well.

"Thank you as well." He smiled.

He got out and helped me getting my bags all out.

I thanked him and when he left Beth got out and picked up half of my bags.

"Thanks." I said. She simply smiled at me.

I haven't been in her house yet. Crazy.

It was neat and I didn't expect anything less at all. She was definitely a clean freak.

And other than that it was really Beth. It was mostly grey, white and black.

"Hope you like it." She said smiling.

"It's beautiful." I said.

"Glad you like it. Right here is your room. You can do whatever you want with it and yeah. My room is right here in case you need anything. The bathroom is here, towels in the closet and yeah that's pretty much it. Basically just feel like home. It's not the first time we lived together." She said while leading me through her flat.

"Thank you Beth." I said hugging her. She hugged me back and I felt safe.

I was about to say to myself that I have a fiance, but I guess not anymore.

Tears started to sting my eyes. My breathing became strained and she noticed and held me tighter.

"He isn't worth your tears. He isn't worth anything at all." She said to me.

I composed myself again and pulled back. She wiped my tears away with her thumb so gently that I almost didn't feel it.

I thought about what this breakup with Zayn meant. I don't have to feel guilty for my feelings anymore.

"Come on. Let's eat something." She said. I know she only said that because of me since first, she doesn't eat. Second, I love food.

"What do you want? Take out or should I cook something? I can cook anything you want." She said.

I thought about it.

"I'm craving Nandos." I said. She smiled and pulled her phone out.

"The usual?" She asked. I nodded.

"Be right back." She said and went to the kitchen to call.

I sat down on her couch and looked around again. There aren't any kind of pictures and I guess I understand why. Although I did expect her to have pictures of her family.

"They'll be here in about 20 minutes." She said.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while till my curiosity got the better of me.