Chapter 33

Perrie's POV:

We were back in the UK and our media days were especially hard for Beth. All questions were directed at her and she always told them it was the truth and that's it. There's nothing more to say after all.

Although there were lots of radio station that didn't ask, like Capital or Kiss.

She has been weirdly handling it quite well though.

As for me, I have been getting over Zayn slowly. I think that it's mostly that easy because I've always had feelings for Beth that I tried to deny since I was with Zayn.

Now I can have these feelings and actually act on them.

Our Get Weird album was released and mixers loved it. Especially Secret Love Song Part 2 and Love me or Leave me.

Today actually was the jingle bell ball arranged by Capital as usual.

Beth and I got ready to leave and god she just gets more beautiful each time I look at her.

"Ready?" She asked. I nodded and we went downstairs.

We stepped into the car and talked about our performance today. Jason Derulo will be performing Secret Love Song Part 1 with us today. His voice is insane, but I like Part 2 more because it has a more beautiful meaning.

"How have you been holding up?" She asked.

"I think I'm slowly getting over it. Really. I don't care about him anymore. Him and Gigi can have their fun." I shrugged.

"That's good." She smiled at me.

Right now we are actually already working on our fourth album. It should come out in 2016. Our Get Weird tour will start soon as well so it's really gonna be stressful. Our lead single will be Shout out to my Ex. I think it's obvious who this is about.

Especially if you take a look at the lyrics.

We finally arrived and there was Jade already waiting.

"Hey babes." Jade said while hugging Beth.

Ever since they acted so weirdly I don't know if there is something between them, but Jade has a boyfriend so I don't think there actually is anything.

"Jadey!" I said and hugged her. She laughed and hugged me back.

"Pezza." She said but then smirked and went up to my ear, "Finally not mad at me anymore because you were jealous?" She whispered so Beth wouldn't notice.

I blushed and immediately smacked her arm, "Don't talk about this here." I said.

"Can yous two actually get a move on it? I'll have gray hair before you are finally together." She whispered to me again.

"Jade." I said in a warning.

"Fine. Fine." She said holding her hands up in defence.

"What are you talking about?" Beth asked.

"Nothing!" We both said at the same time.

She just shook her head and went ahead.

"See! I told you don't talk about it here. She was right next to us!" I scolded.

"Beth isn't stupid Perrie. She'll have figured it out anyways." Jade said.

"That doesn't make it better at all!" I said.

"Just trying to be a good wingwomen." She said.

"Well I'm doing what I can in a slow pace. I already kiss-" I clamped my mouth shut with my hands.