Chapter 14

Perrie's POV:

After we read through the contract it seemed pretty good. We all signed it and Simon came back into the room.

"So have you ladies made your decision?" He asked.

We all nodded and Jade answered, "We've signed it."

He smiled and for a second I thought he smirked. It looks like he had a plan and it worked just like he wanted it to.

"That's great so now we'll talk about the prize money. For solo artists it's 100.000 pounds. However since you are a group I've decided to make it 50.000 each." He said.

Wow that's a lot of money. I hope it's enough for Beth to pay off her debt. As I looked at her she looked quite shocked by the amount of money and then smiled.

"For now that's it. You have a break for a month. I know the way to win requires some hard work so for now go out and enjoy your victory." He said.

So that's it?

"Oh I forgot to mention that house you're living in right now is yours for the year since the landlord we rented it from made the contract that long." He added.

So we will live together for a year? I have no complaints I mean I love these girls.

"Alright thank you." Leigh said. We then got our prize money plus copies of our contract with SYCO.

When we stepped out Beth spoke up, "Jesy could I borrow your phone again? I need to call Sam."

Jesy handed her it with a smile and Beth went a bit to the side.

From her body language I could tell that she really can let loose with Sam around and I'm so ready to meet her.

After a few minutes Beth came back, "Thanks." She said handing it back to Jesy smiling.

"So? What did you tell her?" Jade asked.

"Well she will be here tomorrow. I'm gonna go back to Fordwich. For a few days at least." She said.

"So we'll finally get to meet Sam?" Leigh asked.

"If you want to why not? But she's a pain in the ass." Beth said jokingly.

We giggled and then drove home.

I still can't believe we fucking won. It's so surreal to me that I don't even think we did. I still think we'll have to perform another song there next week. But we won't.

"Guys we seriously won." I said. They all nodded and looked mind blown

"The first girl group to ever do so. Has a good ring to it." Leigh said. I smiled.

"Well in time we'll add a lot of other achievements to it." Jade said.

In time we will. This is the start of something big.

*******

The next morning I woke up I felt awesome. Then I remembered Sam was meant to come today and when I looked to my right I wasn't surprised that Beth wasn't in bed.

I looked at the time and it was already 12. Wow I really sleep long. I stood up and showered. After I got ready for the day I went downstairs.

Jade was on the couch in the living room. When she looked up at me she smiled and said, "Beth left you a plate on the table to eat. Sam was here and they went out just an hour ago. Leigh and Jesy went home for a few days after they met Sam. They told me to tell you see you later from them." She said.

"Why didn't you guys just wake me?" I asked.

"Well no one wanted that misery upon themselves." Jade joked. I rolled my eyes but then smiled and went to eat what Beth made.