Chapter 17

Beth's POV:

After we all reunited we just spent our break getting even more comfortable with each other and even more in sync.

Today was our first day of work. We drove to the studio and there we figured out a lot of stuff. We talked about our first single.

The girls and I have already tried writing a song together and together we wrote some decent lyrics that could use a bit of polishing.

Our producers and writers helped us and in that instant we had a beat a text and now we'd have to figure out who takes which part and where we harmonize, where we go high. All of those things.

I was a actually surprised by how fast we worked together. At the end of the day our single was done. The fruits of our work brought out our first self written song, Wings.

After we finished that we had a small meeting with Simon and he loved the song. He said it was ideal as a first single and that after we finished producing our entire album we can make a music video. The release date for our album which has yet to be named is on the 19th of November 2012. So we have a lot of time. But after we produced comes the music video, promoting, performing our single and all that.

When we arrived home it was obvious we were all pretty exhausted. It wasn't particularly hard hard work today but it definitely was stressing.

I changed into my pyjamas and went downstairs to make a late dinner since they've all been complaining about how hungry they were.

I settled on not going to grand with it since I'm really drained. Sleep is still not my friend.

When I finished they all dug in and I just smiled to myself.

I did the dishes while they ate and cleaned up the kitchen.

While I was doing so Perrie walked into the kitchen and I knew she would be mad that I didn't eat and that I'm cleaning.

"Beth!" She whined. I turned around and looked at her, "Yes?" I asked.

She then turned off the water and pushed me towards our dining table, "You are supposed to eat with us." She said.

I rolled my eyes and said, "I was just finishing up cleaning give me five minutes." I said getting out of her hold easily.

The rest also stood up and forced me down.

"Yeah no. After we ate you can go and rest while we clean up the rest of the house." Jesy said petting my head as if I was a child.

I frowned and Perrie gave me a full plate and my eyes widened. It was way too much.

I knew if I said something we'd end up arguing. So I just decided to eat a little and leave the rest. It's not my fault they filled it up that much.

After I really didn't want to eat anymore I stood up and went into the bathroom for a second.

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. The dark circles under my eyes are kinda a give away that I'm not sleeping well. Not to mention I'm really pale but that's my own fault.

Some days I think it would've been better to not sign that contract. Not because the work is hard or too much but it is pressure and these girls are getting to close to me. I can't let someone else get close. They'll leave me. Or I'll make them leave. Yeah that sounds better. It's my fault anyways.

I closed my eyes to prevent the tears after I remembered the time my siblings and I had one of our deep talks at night.

Flashback