Chapter 57

Perrie's POV:

Beth remembers.

She finally remembers all of us. All day we were all clinging to her and literally leaving her zero space for herself.

"Alrigh- guys!" She exclaimed as she tried standing up.

"You're going nowhere." I said burying my head in her neck.

"I need to use the bathroom." She said.

"Well then you have to wait." Jade said.

She sighed and stayed seated.

All of us were cuddling up to her. I know she's pretending to be annoyed but that's just Beth. With everyone except for me.

"Hey guys?" Beth said softly.

We hummed and I looked at her.

"I'm sorry. I never got to say that. Sorry for forgetting you and sorry for almost going solo. No memory me is fucking stupid." She said regretfully.

"It's not your fault. We knew it could happen." Leigh said.

"That doesn't make it okay." Beth stated.

"Well you remember now, and you better never forget us again." Jesy said playfully scolding her.

She smiled and closed her eyes.

"Do you remember really everything now?" Jade asked.

"I think. I mean I can't know if I've forgotten a memory, but it feels like everything is there." She shrugged.

"When is your and Perrie's anniversary?" Jesy asked with squinted eyes.

I looked to her as well. She smiled at me and easily said, "18th of June 2016. Right one day before our concert in Cologne."

I smiled to myself.

"Alright then." Jesy said smirking.

"Why didn't you idiots tell me?" She asked.

"Well we didn't want to block off your memories." Leigh said.

"I really doubt that that's possible." Beth said rolling her eyes.

"Oh shut up now. It's all over and done with anyways." Jade said.

"Oh I'm sorry, the only thing that almost happened was me leaving the band." Beth said.

Then her face contorted into anger.

"Fucking Simon and Nathan!" She exclaimed suddenly sitting up making us all fall off her.

Jesy even fell to the floor.

"They fucking took advantage of my memory loss." She said.

She started pacing. I have never seen her so mad. Only one time, when Zayn broke up with me over text.

"Beth calm down." Jade said.

"We will work on our fifth album as soon as possible. I will not stay with these two fuckers for another day after we can leave." Beth said angrily.

We all nodded. We had been planning to leave them anyways as soon as we dropped our fifth album because of her and I's relationship as well.

But she just added a different kind of rage towards them.

The remain of the day went by with us watching a movie and kind of getting used to Beth having her memories back.

God. I missed her.