Chapter 24

Beth's POV:

I woke up with pleasant rest. This kind of rest is ten times better than the one I get due to alcohol. No headache, no hiding and no guilty feelings. Plus I got Perrie by my side and get to admire her beauty. I mean, could it be anymore perfect?

Alright I have to stop with these thoughts. First, she is taken. Second, it's just creepy.

Since I was laid on the inside of the bunk I couldn't get out till Perrie wakes up. God knows when that is.

All I really could do, since there was no space, was look at her. I'm seriously not joking when I say I'm blown away by her beauty. I mean if you just have eyes you can see what I'm talking about.

Then finally thirty minutes later after me being bored to death, her eyes fluttered open. She closed them and groaned.

"What time is it." She mumbled.

"11:30." I answered. Perrie cursed under her breath.

"How long have you been up?" She asked after getting over waking up that early.

"About 30 minutes." I said.

"Did you sleep good?" She asked, turning towards me and holding my hand.

"Yep. Slept great. Thank you." I thanked because honestly this kind of sleep is something I'll never take for granted again.

"That's good." She said and her smile was so genuine my heart couldn't handle it.

She kissed my cheek and stood up. Wow. If I tell her to stop it's really suspicious. Fuck. This feeling already drives me insane. What if we ever actually kiss?

Cancel that thought immediately.

I stood up as well and today was finally our last concert of this era. This feeling is just incredible.

"Beth." Jesy said smirking when I sat down.

I raised an eyebrow, "Jesy." I replied.

She then started snickering. She looked me in the eye and said, "Did Perrie do a good job?"

The double meaning of her comment made my face heat up. That little shit.

"Yeah thanks to her I slept completely fine." I replied trying to act composed.

Jesy's teasing aura disappeared and she smiled softly at me, "I'm glad." She said.

We all got ready, well put on our sweats since now we'll only do our sound check when we arrived at the venue.

I put my hair up in a bun so it doesn't disturb me.

Here we go.

************

We finally arrived and we finished our sound check. Then they wanted to check our ropes for the E.T. performance where we hang up high. Once Jade hung upside down for a second and it was recorded and put on the internet immediately.

Our crew put the ropes on us and I felt like they were kinda loose. My gut feeling made me feel like something bad was gonna happen but I shook it off.

"Ready?" Marc said. After we gave him the ready he pressed the button to pull us up.

We performed it while hanging as check up.

Then at the end my gut feeling was proven right.

We were slowly descending and my hooks broke off. I fell down with a pretty loud thump.

"Oh my god Beth!" Someone yelled.

I don't even know what exactly I hit but everything is hurting and I can't concentrate at all.