Chapter 10

Beth's POV:

I was faintly aware of the fact that I had let my guard down yesterday.

I even asked Perrie to stay which was unusual as hell for me. What compelled me to do so is that I was able to sleep completely peacefully with her next to me. And that's a first since a very long time ago.

Even before the fire, I still had trouble sleeping with the anorexia and bullying. No one really helped me sleep as well as I did next to Perrie and that had to mean something.

She was still asleep and I was only awake because I knew we had to wake up. Plus since my body isn't really used to getting this much rest I have more than enough.

I was also aware that I'm really close to her and it feels so good.

Alright now I'm getting to cheesy and delusional. I think it's time to stand up.

So I tried to stand up without waking her and I again thanked god for making Perrie such a deep sleeper.

I took a quick shower and got dressed for the day. Soon enough we have our next performance. Meaning we'll have to work through this work like never before. Every week it gets more and more intense.

When I got back to the room Perrie was still asleep and I smiled to myself, but then noticed I did and rolled my eyes. Alright this crush has to end.

I went downstairs and made a quick breakfast. After I was done Jade, Leigh and Jesy came downstairs.

They smiled at me and thanked me lots.

When Perrie didn't stand up after 5 minutes I stood up to get her.

I shook her lightly and she slapped my arm away. I sighed. Perrie didn't like to be woken up and trust me if you do she won't talk to you for the entirety of the day.

"Perrie." I said. She mumbled a 'shut up' and fell asleep again.

I decided to just get over with. Who doesn't listen has to feel right?

So I shook her a lot less gently and she just slapped me even harder. My arm was already getting red.

Having enough of this I pulled her blanket away from her and she immediately tried to grab it back.

"Stand up!" I said loudly to let her maybe listen to me. She just looked up at me sleepily and tried to glare at me as much as she could.

But then as if she remembered something her glare vanished and she hugged me.

I was at first very confused and taken aback but then realised that it probably was because yesterday I basically broke down.

Of course... I'm being pitied. That's exactly why I don't want them to know.

She slowly pulled away and asked, "How are you?"

I sighed, "I'm fine. Yesterday was just a moment. You don't need to worry." I said.

I'll do whatever it takes for them to ignore it and forget it. I'm so glad they didn't pay attention to the fact that my family's anniversary was yesterday.

I can only imagine how they would react and I didn't want nor need that.

So she took a quick shower and Jesy, Jade, Leigh-Anne and I were waiting for her.

As we waited they all talked. I was deep in thought about Perrie.

I slept peacefully for the first time in forever. All thanks to her.