Chapter 45

Perrie's POV:

Today was our last concert of the Get Weird era. We were already at the venue and were getting dressed.

All of us were doing vocal warm ups except for Jesy who doesn't believe in them.

Beth has told me about how she is planning to have a week vacation with Sam as some bonding time for them and I didn't have any problem with it.

Sure I'll miss her but time apart won't keep us from talking or texting so it's fine.

We were ready for our first act to start and I kissed Beth before we parted ways to get in place.

The melody of Grown blasted through the speakers for the last time in our career and I made sure to savour every second of this act.

Our first act went smoothly and so did the rest of the concert. All of us put our all into it wanting to make this night unforgettable for everyone.

"This has been quite the journey again." Leigh said as we all were in our dressing room, cleaning our faces and getting ready to shower.

"It will always be a journey. And I'm incredibly happy to have you four by my side." Jade said pulling us all into a hug.

"I love you guys." Jesy said and we all said I love you's back.

This has been one hell of a ride.

*********

Beth and I were currently watching a movie resting up a bit. Soon our music videos have to be produced and the Glory Days album has already dropped.

I have been getting anxiety attacks as of late and it resulted in me not being able to stay alone. Literally if Beth were to leave this house right now I'd lose it.

She has been by my side the whole time through it, but she also knew she had to be tough.

She couldn't just let me get used to being around her the whole time. I wouldn't be able to do anything. That's why we always tried out how long I can stay alone.

It would be like she goes to for example her driving lessons and she'd tell me to call her as soon as I couldn't, but like really couldn't handle it anymore.

Slowly I was able to at least let her get through her driving lessons.

I don't know what made them appear but it did and the first time it happened I literally felt like I was dying.

Beth was out to go grocery shopping and I didn't want to tag along. Then it suddenly happened and Beth rushed back completely worried and sweating. She ran back instead of getting a taxi.

Even though I hate it for her to be worried about me, it made her care and love for me very very apparent.

She was even more protective when we went out together. Although we were together I still had anxiety and felt like everyone was looking at me. If someone actually was staring, of course as long as they weren't fans, she'd glare at them and if that didn't make them back off she would make some remark to let them look away.

The girls also know about that and were as well worried. I was worried about the tour. I need to make this work. I can't carry on like that. I need to be able to perform at least.

But I'm getting better with Beth's help. Although she hates seeing me anxious and scared, she handled the attacks like a pro. Calmed me down in a matter of minutes. It's incredible how at ease she makes me feel.

"Babe?" Beth tapped my shoulder.

"Huh?" I zoned into reality again and looked at my beautiful girlfriend.