71.

🎁🔞
.

Yoongi bounces his leg in anxiousness. It's almost midnight and Jimin still hasn't come back to their room.

The dinner went by smoothly. Jimin seemed to open up with his parents. The conversations flowed out natural and Jimin even laughed in between, sharing some anecdotes about him or Eunjae in between.
And even his dad, who is a conserved person like Yoongi, talked a lot today. They seemed to like Jimin a lot and that made Yoongi happy.

He even brought up the question about their mating in between, holding Jimin's hand under the table as they waited for their reaction.

His parents were very supportive of the idea. If anything they were mad at him that he still hasn't mated Jimin, saying that someone else will snatch him if he kept that lazy attitude of his.

But right now, they were just being selfish by keeping Jimin to themselves. He tried to bring Jimin upstairs with him, as soon as they were finished with dinner. But his mom said she has something to talk about with him. So, now he's waiting patiently for his boyfriend to come to him.

" You're still awake ?" Jimin's voice made Yoongi almost jumped off the bed in excitement. He smiled so big on seeing him like they were seeing each other after several years.

" You took such a long time." He didn't even let Jimin close the door before wrapping his arms around his waist.

" Your mom was telling me about your embarrassing stories, like that one time when you wet your-"
Yoongi started whining on remembering which story Jimin is talking about.

" Ah, she didn't have to tell you all that. It's so embarrassing."
He hide his face in the crook of Jimin's neck and Jimin patted his head like he was a little baby.

" But I'm your future mate, alpha. It's my right to know everything about you."
The sentence made Yoongi look up, his eyes now glistening with a hint of something dark in them.

" Mate, huh ?" Yoongi smirks and then with a swift push he closed the door, pushing Jimin back until his back was against the door.

" Wha- what're you doing ?" Jimin asks in a surprised tone. Yoongi traced Jimin's jawline with his fingers.

" You thought it was okay dressing up in my clothes ?"
Jimin just giggled at that. So, he was successful in plan of riling his alpha up just by wearing his clothes.

Yoongi snaked his hand under the loose sweatshirt and it went straight to Jimin's soft nipples, pinching them and obtaining a moan from him.

" H-hyung~" Jimin moans, but soon put his hand to his mouth to stop it.
" Stop !" He pushed Yoongi's hand away, but that only agitated the alpha even more.

" We didn't have the chance to do anything more than just kisses because of Eunjae. But I finally have you alone now."
He says before diving right into Jimin's neck and peppering it with kisses. Oh, how long he have been waiting for this, they don't usually do this much because of Eunjae sleeping with them in their room.

" What if someone comes ?"
Jimin is still weary of doing this when Yoongi's parents are at home. But there's no denying that he wants it too, he wants Yoongi touching him in places that drives him crazy.
He wants Yoongi to fuck him until he sees stars. It's been five years since he last felt Yoongi's hot touch on his body. He wants it so bad...

" Eunjae is asleep with my parents and no one else but us are on the second floor."
Yoongi leans forward and joins his forehead with Jimin, his hands roaming all over Jimin's body and the omega just let him do so.

" There'll be no interruptions, baby." He press a kiss to Jimin's ear lobe, nibbling on it with his tongue, knowing very well that the omega is very sensitive there.