4.

" Yoongi ah~"
" Appa~" Eunjae and Minjun chants his name like a mantra from the living room, waiting for Yoongi to come out of his room. The older is taking quite a lot of time to get ready.

" I'm here." He says strapping up his watch on his wrist. Dressed up in a beige silk shirt and black jeans he came out looking as handsome as ever.

Minjun stopped in his movement, diverting all his attention towards Yoongi. He's staring at him with his mouth wide open and honey dripping from the eyes, he's not even trying to hide his attraction for the alpha.

Yoongi felt shy when the omega stared at him for too long.
" Let's go, we'll be late." He grabbed Eunjae free hand. Minjun closed his hanging jaw but his eyes are still fixed on the alpha's face.

" You look handsome." He finally says after they settle inside Yoongi's car. Minjun sat on the passenger seat and Eunjae made himself comfortable on the omega's lap.
Yoongi started coughing at that, he's not used to getting compliments.

" Thank you ?" He says awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.
" You should compliment me too." He's a blunt omega and it catches Yoongi off-guard sometimes.

He finally takes a good look at him. Freshly dyed blonde hairs, tinted lips, an oversized v neck sweater hanging off his shoulder paired with ripped jeans. The silver chains enhances his long neck.

" Start the car. Don't wanna be late for our date." Yoongi rolls his eyes at that. He wouldn't classify it as a date, it has became a custom between them to hangout once a month. He mostly agree to it because of Eunjae.

" It's not a date." He says sternly. The omega is desperately trying to court him but everytime Yoongi lets him down.
Though it doesn't look like Minjun is going to stop anytime soon.

" What's a date ?" Eunjae asks on hearing a new word. He's a curious child and always get excited on hearing new words wanting to know more about it.

Yoongi looks at Minjun at that, he's not gonna answer that.
" A date..." Minjun starts off and look at Yoongi who's shaking his head at him.
He don't want his son to get exposes to it at such a young age.

" It's like going on a trip with your family." Eunjae forms an oh shape with his mouth. He nods his head, seeming to buy the lie.

Yoongi let out a relieved sigh, but he did it too soon.
" Did you and papa go on date too ?" He directs his question to Yoongi and the alpha almost pressed the breaks. It's Minjun's fault for bringing up such a topic.

The omega looks at him with an apologetic smile. But what's done is done and Eunjae wouldn't sit down until his question is answered.
" Yeah, we went on a dates too." Technically they were just hang outs. They never went into the dating phase.
" Really ? Where did you go ?" Eunjae's curiousity has got the best of him and he wouldn't shut up any time soon, Yoongi can tell.

" We went to the beach, park, cafes and many other places."
He smiles at the hazy memories. He doesn't remember them clearly but Jimin's face is very clear. All because he sees his face everyday in Eunjae.

After that Minjun indulged him in the outside view and he finally stopped asking him questions about Jimin.

-

They came to the zoo today. Eunjae has been bugging him how he really wants to see the giraffe. So, he decided to grant his wish today.

" PAPA, LOOK GIRAFFE !" He starts jumping in Yoongi's arms on seeing the animal. Yoongi had to let him down because he was getting hyper.

" Careful." He shout to Eunjae who just ran towards the cage not even listening to the warning his father is giving to him.
" I don't know how he's so full of energy when his father is always tired." Minjun said in a teasing manner, looking at Yoongi who is already searching for a bench to sit on.

Yoongi laughed at that, it was true. Even when it's early in the morning Eunjae is so full of energy.
" He probably got that from Jimin." He smiled at the remembrance, Jimin was an energetic person too. Always bouncing around with Taehyung. The duo was the most energetic in their group.

" You're still not over him, are you?"

The question made Yoongi smile, it's been four years, he should be over him but he isn't. If they'd had been in a relationship or they'd have broken up after a fight. Then, maybe he'd be over Jimin by now.

" It's hard to forget someone when they gave you so much good memories." He knows he was the one to let him go. So, he doesn't blame Jimin for a single thing. They both chose their happiness over the other, it was the right thing to do at that time.

" It'll be easier if you let someone help you forget them." He put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder, trying to gain Yoongi's attention. The alpha always gets so lost while talking about Jimin and he doesn't like that.

" Try to create new memories, that way it'd be easy to forget the old ones." He squeezes his shoulder, hoping Yoongi will agree this time.

But that's exactly what he don't want to do. He don't want to let go of those memories that he have with Jimin.  Because memories is all that he have.

He was about to reply to the Omega when he heard Eunjae voice somewhere in the distance.

" PAPA." The boys shrill voice echoes.
" PAPA JIMIN !" The world stopped moving for Yoongi when he heard those words coming out from his sons mouth.

In an instant, he pushing Minjun away from the way and running to where his son is.
" Jimin !" He whispers in a hushed tone.