56.

Standing there in front of Yoongi was an unfamiliar man. Tall built, chiseled body, hair golden like the sun; reaching just a few inches above his shoulders. His almond shaped eyes scanned Yoongi from head to toe.

What made Yoongi look at him for a good two seconds were his piercings and the chains he was wearing to match his edgy outfit.

Yoongi pulled Eunjae to stand behind his back being aware of the stranger. He restricted the door to a certain extent only. So just his face was visible to the man.

" Yes ?"
Yoongi squints his eyes, trying to remember if he knows the person, but he's certain that he doesn't.

The person too, looked shocked to see him like he was expecting someone else to be in his place.

" Is Jiminie home ?" He asks in his deep voice that wavered with uncertainty.

/Jiminie/ 
Doubt arises in Yoongi's head when he heard the person call for Jimin like that.

" And you are ?"
He isn't letting the person come inside just because he knows Jimin. Whoever this person is, Yoongi is getting a bad vibe from him.

" I'm Daejeong. Jimin's room mate from America."
He smiled, his teeth exposing to show his friendly side.

On the other side, Yoongi stand frozen in his place. He unconsciously started glaring at the person in front of him.

So, this is the infamous 'Daejeong'. And what did he say ? Roommates ? They were roommates ? Why didn't Jimin tell him about that before ?
And why the fuck is he even here in /his home/ ?

" Appa." Eunjae calls for Yoongi. He was afraid the way his father was staring at the stranger. He was baring his teeth ready to bite him anytime.

Eunjae's voice pulled Yoongi out of his subconsciousness. He shook his head and then put on a smile to show him that he is okay.

" Uhh... Jimin ?"
Daejeong asked in small voice. A shiver ran down his spine because of the alpha in front of him.

Even though he was an alpha too and more built and muscular than the one standing in front of him. Yoongi still managed to look more scary and blood curdling.

" He went somewhere."
Yoongi gets aside from the doorway to give him space to enter. But Daejeong didn't move, still weary of him.

" Come inside. I don't bite." Yoongi said in the most straightforward way rather than the joking manner, it should've come out in.

Daejeong faked a laugh at that comment and then went back to being scared of the alpha.

Yoongi guided him inside the house. While he brought him something to drink, Eunjae kept looking at the new person with all smiles.
If Daejeong haven't heard the boy call Yoongi his father just a few seconds ago, he wouldn't have guessed that he was Yoongi's son. They have such different personalities. One is all sunshine and flowers and the other is fire and thorns.

Yoongi put the glass in front of him and took a seat on the other couch. On seeing his father sitting down, Eunjae didn't waste any time going to his side and climbing on his lap. Yoongi gave him a smile at that and ruffled his messy hairs.

Daejeong accidentally smiled when he saw Yoongi being soft for Eunjae. But when Yoongi caught him staring he started frowning at him making Daejeong look away.

" Uh... are you Jimin's brother ?" He asks out of curiosity. But it doesn't seem like they would be brothers. They don't have any resemblance to each other. Maybe step brothers ?

" Maybe not." He immediately crosses his words when he see how close the alpha was to cursing him. He doesn't understand why Yoongi is getting so offensive at that.

" Ahh, brother in law !" He says it like he just scored a jackpot. But he was wrong again, he can deduce it just from the way Yoongi's hands were trembling to choke him to death.

" Okay, okay. I take it back." The glass in his hands starts to shake because he was trembling in fear.

" Are you papa's friend ?"
Eunjae jumps out of Yoongi's lap to go to the stranger. He was very fascinated by Daejeong's coloured hair. He has only seen such kind on hair on TV and magazine. It was his first time seeing it in real life.

He hesitantly put his hand forward wanting to touch it. When Daejeong saw him hesitating he took his hands and guided them to his hairs.
Eunjae giggled when his hands touched the stranger's hairs and that had Daejeong whipped for him.

" Papa ?"
Daejeong tilts his head. Is the boy talking about the scary alpha sitting in front of him ?

" Jimin papa." The boy answer with a big smile.
" Yeah, I'm friends with your pa- WHAT ?"

He jumped up from the couch because of how surprised he was on hearing those words, gasping loudly. Maybe he heard it wrong ? Or maybe the boy is just talking about another Jimin ?

Eunjae looked at Yoongi to see if he said something bad on seeing how Daejeong reacted. Yoongi only shakes his head at that.

" Y-you.. you're Jimin's s-son ?" He says it like it's a bad thing.

Eunjae nods his head at that and it's like Daejeong finally notices the similarity between him and Jimin.
How did he not notice the cresent moon eyes, the chubby cheeks and those pouty lips ? How can he be so dumb ?!

The alpha slumps back down in amazement, with his eyes and mouth wide open. You can see the math formulas operating upon his head. It's like he feels so lost at the information.

" Son ?"
He looks at the Yoongi, still not believing what he just heard. Yoongi nods his head, erasing the slightest bit of doubt he had.

" Can I get more water please ?"
He passes the empty glass towards Yoongi, his throat is suddenly so dry, that it hurts.

When Yoongi finally came back with the filled glass, he drank it in one go.

" You're his husband ?" Daejeong recovers from the shock. But he's still not able to believe that Jimin will hide such a big thing from him. And in addition Jimin is unmated, if the alpha sitting right here is his partner then why would he allow his omega to go to a foreign country without his mark bite ?

" No." 
The bitterness settles in Yoongi's tongue. He swallows it hard.

" Boyfriend ?"
Yoongi clenches his fist shut and then shakes his head. Eunjae is looking at his father not understanding what the two are talking about.

" Then ?"
Daejeong can't understand what's happening. If this is for real or if this is just some kind of prank ?

Yoongi gulps, feeling nervous because of the pair of eyes that are staring at him. He feels helpless because he doesn't have any answer to that. Even he doesn't know what he and Jimin are. What kind of relationship do they even have ?