51.

Jimin was so close to him. His lips already brushing against his chin, just a little movement from Yoongi's side and then-

" Yoongi hyung, I found you !"
Namjoon's voice resonated inside the small closet. But still Yoongi didn't budge from his position until Jimin pushed him away.

Yoongi got out of the closet and shot Namjoon a deadly glare. For the first time he wants to shake his bestfriend frantically and yell at him, how dumb he is.

Jimin tried hard not to laugh and give himself away because it seemed like Namjoon hasn't seen him yet, but once he saw Namjoon being scared of Yoongi he bursted into laughter.

" Oh, J-imin ?"
Then only Namjoon realised what was about to happen inside there.

" My friend you have a bad timing." Hoseok comes out from under the bed, forgetting that he was supposed to hide.

" Seok ah, caught you."
He ran to Hoseok's side and used him as his shield from Yoongi because he's so sure that Yoongi is planning his murder in his head. He need to sleep with one eye open tonight.

" It was hot under there." Hoseok tried to justify his actions to them.

Once everyone was caught by Namjoon it was the time to decide another seeker. He is still hiding behind his husband, Yoongi hasn't stopped giving him glances since then.

" Who was the first one to be found ?" Taehyung asked, seeing the clear discomfort in the air between his two friends. There's something that he's lacking knowledge about.

" Yoongi hyung and Jimin."
On hearing the two desired names, something shined in Taehyung's dark orbs. His eyes shine brighter than the time he got 50% off on the branded coat he had been wanting for a long time.

" Then they both should be the seekers." His voice is filled with mischievousness.

" Why ?"
Jimin comes forward to object the idea, his brows furrowed together trying to look intimidating.
" Because I said so." Taehyung comes forward too. His height puts him at the greater advantage. He stands tall in front of Jimin even though he is standing on his toes to look taller than Taehyung.

" I think it'd be better if they both hold hands."
Hoseok says which earns him heart eyes from Taehyung. He loves how Hoseok understands him and even helps him with his plan.

" What ?"
Yoongi tried to sound mad, although he had that big gummy smile on his face because of the idea.

" I'm not holding his hand." Jimin frowned.
Taehyung was about to lose his mind about how dense they were, but then he saw Eunjae standing in the corner and playing with Aera.

He signals him some hand signs. Eunjae understands it instantly and waddled towards Jimin.
With a swift movement he took Jimin's hand and put it in Yoongi's.

" Appa don't leave Papa's hand."
After saying that Eunjae went to Taehyung's side. The two gave each other secret high fives and smile. And then ran upstairs to hide, before any of them can object the idea.

" Why do I have to hold your hand ?" Jimin huffs, he pretended to pull out his hand from Yoongi's hold, but in reality he just hold it tighter.
" Higher up's orders. Can't deny." Yoongi shrugged his shoulder, readjusting his hand so now their fingers were entwined.

" If only you had hidden somewhere else I wouldn't have been found." Jimin rolled his eyes at Yoongi. He's still bitter at the fact that he lost so soon.

" It's not mine fault that you were already there." Yoongi bickered back. How would he have known that Jimin was already inside ?

" Yeah but-"
" Appa, Papa, start counting." Eunjae shouts from upstairs when they didn't start searching for them.

Both of them shut up at once and went outside to count. Once the countdown was done they came back inside.

" I think they're in the kitchen."
Jimin said as he walked there, pulling Yoongi with him because of their entwined hands.
" No, they're upstairs." Yoongi resisted the pull and dragged Jimin towards the other direction.

" I said kitchen !"
" Upstairs !"
" Kitchen !"
" UPSTAIRS !"
" KITCHEN !"
" UP-"

" Fine, living room it is."
Jimin pulled Yoongi with him, ignoring the way the Yoongi was whining at the idea.

They played a little over an hour after that before everyone plopped down on the couch, tired. Aera was resting on Yoongi's chest and Eunjae was stuck to Taehyung. It seemed like the boy liked his uncle more than his dad, which made Yoongi jealous a little bit.

" Eunjae is the winner of the game, say baby what do you want ?" Taehyung asks Eunjae, making the boy instantly sit up straight at the mention of a prize.

" We never talked about any prize ?" Yoongi intervene, if he knew that there was a gift for the winner he would have tried harder.

" Did I not mention it ?" Everyone shook their head, Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck at that.
" Can I really say my wish ?" Eunjae looks at his father with pouty eyes. He knows they won't reject that.

" Yes, baby. What do you want ?" Jimin gives in.
Taehyung pats Eunjae on his back, he could see his plan succeeding.

" Eunie wants to go to the beach." He jumped out of Taehyung's arms and then went to Jimin's side. Holding his hand and swinging it back and forth as he attacked him with the trails of please.

" But baby, everyone is tired."
Eunjae's pout grew bigger and Yoongi laughed on seeing how hard it was for Jimin to deal with him, afterall Eunjae got that attitude it from him.

" Eunie, I don't think there's a beach nearby."
Eunjae shook his head and smiled at his papa.

" I saw one while we were coming here." Jimin mentally face palmed himself, he looked at Yoongi for help. He never knew dealing with children was this hard. How the hell did Yoongi even managed all this ?

" But-"
" Eunie wanna go. Please, papa. We've never been to a beach. I wanna go there with you."
Jimin sighs, he doesn't have the heart to say no. Even if he's fucking tired and just want to sleep, he'll say yes to his son.

" Fine, let's get ready then."
Taehyung smirked. Ahh, he knew it that Jimin doesn't have it in him to say no to Eunjae. His plan was made to succeed from the very start.
" Yeah! My papa is the best."

" I love you, papa." He pressed a kiss to Jimin's cheek.
" I love you too, baby." Jimin kissed him back and engulfed him in a quick hug.

Yoongi looked at them fondly and then turned back to Aera who was looking at him with her dimple showing.
" Whipped." He whispers to Jimin, as if he isn't whipped himself for Eunjae and Jimin.