58.

" Hyung.." Jimin calls for Yoongi once he steps inside Eunjae's room. He has decided to let Daejeong sleep in his room while he share one room with Yoongi and Eunjae.

Yoongi turns on seeing Jimin enter the room. The omega looks kinda restless for some reason.
" I've set the bed for you and Eunjae. I'll take the couch so, you can sleep comfortably." He finished changing the sheets. In the corner, Eunjae has already dozed off in the chair while he was studying.

Once the bed was ready, Yoongi picked Eunjae up from there and laid him down on the soft mattress. The boy got comfortable on it soon. After that, Yoongi picks up the extra pillow that he can sleep on.

" Why don't you sleep here with us ?" Jimin asks before Yoongi has the chance to step outside.

Yoongi looks back to see Jimin fidgeting with his hands. It's like he have something to say, but decides not to.

" I don't think we'll fit."
" I'll scoot over and make space for you." Jimin replies instantly, he doesn't want Yoongi to sleep outside.

The alpha only looks at Jimin. It's not like he's going to someone else's house to sleep, he was just going to sleep in the living room.

When Jimin saw him still contemplating, he goes all the way towards him and begs him with his eyes.
" Then get ready to be kicked off the bed tonight." Yoongi said with a smile and put his pillow back.

Soon enough they settled on their side of the way. While Jimin's thought kept him wide awake Yoongi was so close to dozing off.

" Hyung... I'm sorry." Jimin whispers, unsure if Yoongi was still awake or not.
" For what ?" A sleepy reply came from Yoongi's side.

" I should've consulted you first before I asked Daejeong to stay here... I didn't think it would make you uncomfortable."
Even if Yoongi doesn't say a word about how bothered he's by Daejeong's presence,. Jimin can sense it.

" What are you saying ? Daejeong is your friend, which means he's mine friend too."
He turns around to face Jimin and saw the omega already staring at him.

" I mean, yeah, my wolf feels restless in his presence because he's in my territory, but I don't hate him."

It's partially true. He doesn't hate him, because the alpha has been nothing but good. He has heard from Jimin how Daejeong helped him several times in America. So, there's nothing much to hate about him.
It's just his personal feelings that make Yoongi dislike him.

" Really ?"
The alpha only nods his head, his eyes already closed.

" Good night, hyung." Jimin saw how sleepy Yoongi was, so he thought it was better to end their conversation here.

" Night, Jimin ah." Yoongi whispers back before he fell asleep.

-

The sound of utensils colliding with the floor woke Yoongi up. He almost thought that there were robbers in his house. The thought made him sat upright.

When he turns around the bed was empty like he was the only one who slept there. The window was opened that allowed the light inside, meaning the other two were already up. He gave his body a little stretch before deciding to walk out.

" See you're short, let me help you." Daejeong says with a mocking smile.

" I told you I can grab it."
Jimin push him back with his elbow, making puffy faces when Daejeong made fun of his height. But he didn't take it to the heart because that's how they bicker with each other.

" Yeah, and then you almost threw the utensils on your head."
He laughed and Jimin stopped struggling and get down from his toes. He was standing on them for too long but still wasn't able to reach the top drawer.