7.

" Appa where are you goin' ?" Eunjae watched with his big doe eyes as his father walked around the house in his expensive coat. The little four year old is smart enough to know that his father only wear these kind of clothes on special occasions. So, today must be special too.

Yoongi is always left speechless because of his son's skill to observe every minor detail. He's va keen observer.
" I'm going out with Minjun uncle." He squats down with much difficulty because of the skinny jeans. He usually don't wear them as he likes comfy clothes in which he can breathe easily. But, he didn't wanted to show up in sweatpants to his date.

" I wanna come too." Eunjae stands on his feet when his father finishes up tying his shoes. He made puppy face at Yoongi, it's his ultimate weapon to get whatever he want from him.
On any other day Yoongi wouldn't even hesitate in taking him along but today was special, he was going on a date for the first time in a while.

" Appa needs to talk some big boy stuff with Minjun uncle. Can you stay with Uncle Tae and Kook for a while ?" Eunjae looked at him with a sullen face and gave a half hearted nod.

" I'll buy you your favourite cake if you behave well." The mention of his favourite cake has the boy shoot his gummy smile to Yoongi that's identical to his.
" Really ?"
Yoongi nods. Extending his hand for Eunjae to wrap his tiny fingers around it.

They walked towards the car standing outside the house. Buckling Eunjae up on the passenger seat, Yoongi sat on the driver's seat.

He putted on Eunjae's favourite nursery rhymes. The dad and son duo sang along to it for the whole ride. The Taekook couple's house isn't that far away from theirs so they reached quickly.

" Taetae~" Eunjae shouted from the car when he saw Taehyung waiting for them at the door. Just as the car is parked, Yoongi opens the door lock, the child just flies right into Taehyung's arms.

He presses his forehead to Taehyung's and both starts rawring at each other just like little kids. Taehyung is very good with handling children, it's like he have some magical powers to calm them down.

Soon, Jungkook comes from behind, wearing an apron with bunnies printed on it and mittens of a similiar pattern. He was probably baking some sweets, he discovered the hobby a few weeks ago and would show up to Yoongi's house with numerous baked goodies for him and Eunjae.

" Eunjae ah don't cause any trouble for your uncle." The baby finally turns to his father, nodding his head eagerly. Yoongi could see that he just want to go inside and play with his uncles.

" Don't give him too much sweets." He warns to the two uncles who usually spoils the baby with whatever he want. They would even put the stars in his feet if he asks for it. That's how much they love him.

" I'll be going then." He's turns around on his feet, ready to walk away when Eunjae called for him.

" Appa wait." Yoongi spins instantly on hearing his voice, walking towards him when the baby gestured him to come.
He pressed a sweet kiss on Yoongi's cheek when his face was close enough.
" Take care." He spoke just like an adult.

" You too, baby." His baby has grown up so much. Eunjae wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck one more time.
The two mates just watched the heartwarming scene with dewy eyes.

" I swear I'm gonna kidnap him some day." Taehyung nuzzles his nose against Eunjae's hair, making the baby giggle. Even his laugh seems like a beautiful melody to the three males present there.
" Don't you dare." Yoongi said in a threatening way.

" I only have him." He pats his son's head once last time before finally going away.
Jungkook looked at Taehyung, they both saw in Yoongi's eyes how sincere the words were.

" Now, what do you want to watch Eunie ?" Taehyung asks even though he knows his answer already. He has already set up his favourite movie.
" The Lion King." He shouts.

They both looked over him fondly and saw how much he resembled Jimin. He's truly his son in every way.

-

" I hope I'm not late." The Alpha hurriedly takes the seat opposite to Minjun. The omega has really outdone himself today. He looks good everyday but today it's like he's dressed specially up for Yoongi.

Minjun welcomes him with his beaming smile. Even when Yoongi is seated in front of him, he kept looking behind him. So Yoongi turned around too, to see if someone else is coming.

" Eunjae isn't coming ?" The omega looks so disheartened when he didn't saw the little boy accompanying him. It made Yoongi happy that the omega really loves him.

" I thought you'd not like him to tag along during our date." The word date sent a blush to Minjun's cheeks, he's fighting a smile but soon it's turning into a frown.

" I've seen him grow right in front of my eyes. He's practically my son, too." A flower blooms in Yoongi's heart. Maybe Minjun is the one that can give Eunjae the love that he's missing.

" I'll bring him next time." Minjun feels relaxed at that. His heart pounding at the mention of next time.
" Shall we order ?" Yoongi said looking at the menu.

The date wasn't awkward like Yoongi anticipated it to be. Maybe because he knew Minjun since years or maybe because it was Minjun. The omega knows how to make a conversation flow efficiently.

They talked freely with each other. Talking about their past lives and such. It felt like talking with a friend. Honestly, he feels like coming here was a good idea and he's finally ready to give Minjun a chance.